Cupcakes Or Not

Baking By CAKEARTIST Updated 26 May 2009 , 4:56pm by bebea

CAKEARTIST Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CAKEARTIST Posted 26 May 2009 , 3:14pm
post #1 of 4

I have the opportunity to take some baked goods to a networking event tomorrow evening for advertising or marketing purposes. I thought about taking mini cupcakes because they are individual? What do people think about this idea? If so should I package them in cellophane bags with a bow and a label with my contact information? Or should I make homemade chocolate chip cookies or something and package? I am unsure? I don't want to spend alot of money because it is a giveaway but hope to garner some business. Sorry I am so longwinded.

3 replies
Malakin Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Malakin Posted 26 May 2009 , 3:19pm
post #2 of 4

I did some networking at an semi formal affair and the way they had it set up, we did do individual items, cookies and cupcakes were a hit, though we didn't individually wrap them as it was a buffet display setting. They allowed us to place a 3 x 5 placard stating who donated the items. Worked for us and others.

CAKEARTIST Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CAKEARTIST Posted 26 May 2009 , 3:28pm
post #3 of 4

Thanks Malakin. The cupcakes would be on a table but my contact information would get lost. The networking event is not set up well for that kind of display.

bebea Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bebea Posted 26 May 2009 , 4:56pm
post #4 of 4

i love doing mini cupcakes - they are a great thing for something like that. think about it - the first bite is always the best, so a one bite cuppy would be perfect! i like the idea of bagging them w/ contact info...can eat now or later!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%