No Creme Brulee For Me!

Decorating By Chippi Updated 25 May 2009 , 10:23pm by dandelion56602

Chippi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Chippi Posted 25 May 2009 , 8:53pm
post #1 of 4

I really goofed I bought some Folgers gourmet creme brulee coffee and was gonna put it in some cake pops I am doing. I came home mixed up the cake mix "as directed" haha and forgot to use creme brulee coffee instead of water. Is there anyway to add the creme brulee flavoring to them now that the cake is baked? Thanks for your help CC'ers!

Chippi

3 replies
dandelion56602 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dandelion56602 Posted 25 May 2009 , 9:03pm
post #2 of 4

You can make a creme brulee simple syrup. Poke a couple holes in each one & brush or pour it on.

Chippi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Chippi Posted 25 May 2009 , 9:10pm
post #3 of 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by dandelion56602

You can make a creme brulee simple syrup. Poke a couple holes in each one & brush or pour it on.

Thanks Dandelion!
Any special directions on making that or just sugar and water w/ creme brulee added?

Chippi

dandelion56602 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dandelion56602 Posted 25 May 2009 , 10:23pm
post #4 of 4

if you haven't already made the balls it could be your liquid you add to the cake before making the pops or strongly flavor some buttercream or use creme brulee creamer

If you have caramel flavoring it would be best.

For simple syrup use equal amounts of sugar & water & heat until sugar is dissolved. Let cool. You can add different flavors if you like.

Of you can use Coffee Flavored syrups---like DaVinci & brush it on straight from the bottle.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%