Cookie Packaging Bags In Australia?

Decorating By Elise87 Updated 27 May 2009 , 12:56pm by lucia

Elise87 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Elise87 Posted 24 May 2009 , 8:49am
post #1 of 9

Does anyone know where i can find some of those clear bags to package cookies in Melbourne but not cake deco? Sorry another question about where to get stuff icon_smile.gif

8 replies
ChucKles Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ChucKles Posted 24 May 2009 , 9:22am
post #2 of 9

I know they have clear bags ( and patterned ones too) at Susie-Q in Niddrie / North Essendon. Its on Keilor Road.
Hope this helps
icon_smile.gif

Elise87 Posted 27 May 2009 , 7:20am
post #3 of 9

thanks for the suggestion, it is a bit out of my way but if i am ever going that way i will prob go have a look icon_smile.gif

ahuvas Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ahuvas Posted 27 May 2009 , 7:39am
post #4 of 9

You should be able to purchase them at any paper products/party place - you know the type that sells balloons, catering products, plastic tablecloths etc...

I buy them at a local place in the south eastern suburbs if you need some names.

Elise87 Posted 27 May 2009 , 7:44am
post #5 of 9

that would be great thanks....do you know if lombards have them?

ahuvas Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ahuvas Posted 27 May 2009 , 8:38am
post #6 of 9

I buy them from here - its only a few dollars - http://www.astoria.com.au/

It doesnt look from the lombard's website that they have it yet on there although they have it in their physical shops,

Melnick Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Melnick Posted 27 May 2009 , 9:09am
post #7 of 9

I get them from Lombards(in store). I guess it just depends on the size you need.

Elise87 Posted 27 May 2009 , 12:48pm
post #8 of 9

Ahuvas: That place looks like it has loads of stuff but i read where they were and i don't even know the area they are in but once again i think it is too far *sigh lol

Melnick: That's great if you say they have them at lombards cose that is the closest place to me so that's good. I very occasionally bought party supplies there when i needed them but havn't seen the cookie bags there (but that's cose i havn't needed to look for them before lol) anyways thanks for letting me know, i'll go have a look for them icon_smile.gif

lucia Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lucia Posted 27 May 2009 , 12:56pm
post #9 of 9

I get mine from Lombards, they are usually up the back with the cake boards and cake boxes etc. They come is a range of different sizes.

Lucia

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%