Comma Shaped Pans Set

Decorating By Yankie Updated 24 May 2009 , 5:06am by jmchao

Yankie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Yankie Posted 23 May 2009 , 4:37pm
post #1 of 5

Trying to find the best price for the Comma Shaped Pans...It seems that pretty much every vendor sells them around the same price..any suggestions as to where I can buy them on line and maybe save some bucks? Thanks

4 replies
CakeMakar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CakeMakar Posted 23 May 2009 , 4:47pm
post #2 of 5

Search for "paisley" pans and you may find more options to help your price checking. Good luck!

blue123 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
blue123 Posted 23 May 2009 , 8:39pm
post #3 of 5

I usually wait for Michael's or Hobby Lobby to put out their 40% off coupons. Tomorrows' (Sunday) paper should have a coupon for Hobby Lobby. They usually put out a coupon like this every other week. This week they had nothing. Hope that helps. icon_biggrin.gif

KatieKake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KatieKake Posted 24 May 2009 , 2:57am
post #4 of 5

When you look for the comma pan sets, check to see how many pans you get in the set, some places have five pan sets, and other places they are 4 pan sets, the price seems to be close, Global Sugar Art, has the five pan set, on sale right now for $69+. Other sites may have close to that price, but only a 4 pan set.

jmchao Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jmchao Posted 24 May 2009 , 5:06am
post #5 of 5

I, too, wait for AC Moore or Michael's coupons and get my bigger-ticket items that way. I got my 4-piece 3-inch pan set (8, 10, 12, 14 inch) with an AC Moore 50% off coupon. Score!!!

Good luck!

Quote by @%username% on %date%