What Are The Best Cake Pans?

Decorating By linsa Updated 22 May 2009 , 11:17pm by Redlotusninjagrl

linsa Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
linsa Posted 22 May 2009 , 4:37pm
post #1 of 6

Right now I have regular wilton pans but I was wondering if these are just sub par...I saw the magic line ones and wondered how the removable bottom ones work out?

5 replies
__Jamie__ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
__Jamie__ Posted 22 May 2009 , 4:44pm
post #2 of 6

For square pans, hands down is Magic Line. I took a side by side shot of Fad Daddio square's next to Magic Line...it's in here somewhere on another post...you can immediately see the difference. Magic Line are the only, only truly square, meaning sharp corners when you dump your cake out, cake pans out there. Nothing comes close. Spend the money, you won't be sorry! And the cakes don't pull away from the sides, I mean these things get your cakes sharp right from the get go! Less time smoothing and perfecting the edges...they are a dream!

Charmed Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Charmed Posted 22 May 2009 , 4:47pm
post #3 of 6

Magic line, the best ever!!

IDoCakesinTX Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
IDoCakesinTX Posted 22 May 2009 , 4:50pm
post #4 of 6

I agree!!!

Narie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Narie Posted 22 May 2009 , 8:56pm
post #5 of 6

Removable bottom ones? As in cheese cake pans? Otherwise spend the money and get magic line. Properly cared for they will last a life time- the sharp edges of the squared pan will require a toothpick to clean. Line with parchment paper and you will not need a removable bottom except for cheese cake.

Redlotusninjagrl Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Redlotusninjagrl Posted 22 May 2009 , 11:17pm
post #6 of 6

Magic line!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%