Well I Survived The Third Graduation Weekend This Month...

Decorating By Adria_NyxxTX Updated 18 May 2009 , 3:51pm by Adria_NyxxTX

Adria_NyxxTX Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Adria_NyxxTX Posted 17 May 2009 , 10:15am
post #1 of 4

This weekend was not as bad as last weekend because we just had graduations, not graduations and mother's day together. We've got next weekend and the one after that and we should be done with graduations for a while. I think Tech may have some still in June but I'm not sure.

While last weekend we had 102 cakes this weekend it was just in the 70s plus what we made for the case. We were done before noon for a change! My hand wasn't numb today when I woke up, and I got to make a pretty new flower from an image a customer provided (pics posted already).

AND I discovered a person on another chat site posts here too so that is just wonderful! LUBY! Hiya!

3 replies
juledcakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
juledcakes Posted 17 May 2009 , 2:49pm
post #2 of 4

I know how you feel i just finished weekend number 3 of 6 we had 182 cakes for this weekend and its not even our busiest. I shouldnt even be typing cuz my arm hurts so bad but sometimes you cant resist.

Julia

Ruth0209 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Ruth0209 Posted 17 May 2009 , 2:59pm
post #3 of 4

Good heavens! That's an insane number of cakes. I thought I was challenged with four cakes on Friday and one more for Saturday, but it's just me here.

Adria_NyxxTX Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Adria_NyxxTX Posted 18 May 2009 , 3:51pm
post #4 of 4

That's a lot of cakes, Julia! Good thing we're closed on Sunday or we might have had that many cakes too!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%