How Long Before Stuff Is Restocked?

Decorating By Kitagrl Updated 12 Jun 2009 , 7:41pm by Kitagrl

Kitagrl Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Kitagrl Posted 17 May 2009 , 3:46am
post #1 of 3

Due to your popular website, LOL, seems like often the really cool stuff is out of stock when I'm placing an order.

How often should I be checking back? Recently I signed up for email notification for a few disco dusts but it looked funky and I'm not sure if it went through or not.

I've also had a few cutters and stuff be out of stock, so I end up just hoping I remember to get them the next time I order something.

BUT I really do want some rainbow disco...does it take a long time to get the disco dusts back in?

Thanks!

2 replies
AlanT Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
AlanT Posted 12 Jun 2009 , 7:36pm
post #2 of 3

Sorry my reply has taken so long. I seemed to have overlooked your posting. Our stock comes from numerous vendors and manufacturers so it is hard to give a blanket response on a delivery time. What I can assure you is that ALL items are reordered before they are out of stock. Some vendors take 1-2 weeks to deliver and some hold the orders and ship in 1-6 months, especially the smaller companies. Right not we are in the middle of a cake decorating boom worldwide. All manufacturers are overwhelmed and are having a very hard time keeping up with orders. If you need to know about a specific item, please email me directly. Alan

Kitagrl Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Kitagrl Posted 12 Jun 2009 , 7:41pm
post #3 of 3

Thanks! I just placed an order so all is ok, but I'm especially anxious to find out if the Rainbow Disco dust will continue to be restocked. I realize very few people carry it so I'm hoping it continues to be available.

Thanks again...

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%