Any Of You Out There Plant An Organic Vegetable Garden?

Lounge By butternut Updated 15 May 2009 , 7:39pm by butternut

butternut Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
butternut Posted 14 May 2009 , 4:39pm
post #1 of 4

Just wondering if anyone has and if so how successful you've been with it. I have no idea how to even go about planting or preparing for an organic garden but thought I would try to get some information and maybe give it a shot. Thanks to anyone who can share their experience and maybe give me some insight. Have a great day everyone........

3 replies
brincess_b Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
brincess_b Posted 15 May 2009 , 8:56am
post #2 of 4

my organic garden wasnt much, lol, a couple of window boxes with delicious mini carrots, tomatoes and pumpkins in grow bags. i dont actually like tomatoes, but the home grown ones tasted better than the shop ones.
i got some good books out my library, but im ure theres stuff online too.
it takes time, but it is worth the effort!
xx

costumeczar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
costumeczar Posted 15 May 2009 , 7:31pm
post #3 of 4

Go to www.OrganicGardening.com, it has tons of information and forums to ask questions. It's pretty easy to do an organic vegetable garden, I did them for years until cakes got too busy during the summer. I still do tomatoes and squash, and no pesticides cross their paths...There are a lot of tricks to deter bugs, etc, that you can do that are easy and non-toxic.

butternut Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
butternut Posted 15 May 2009 , 7:39pm
post #4 of 4

Hey, thanks so much guys. I really appreciate your replies. Also, thanks for the link, I will go to that right now. Thanks sooooooooo much!!!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%