Transfer Patterns

Decorating By mellyjones Updated 13 May 2009 , 10:08pm by playingwithsugar

mellyjones Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mellyjones Posted 13 May 2009 , 9:42pm
post #1 of 2

I was wondering If it was possible to transfer a pattern using buttercream instead of piping gel and if so, HOW? I have a Super Mario cake due on the 16th and I don't quite trust myself to do it freehand .Any help is appreciated Thanks.

1 reply
playingwithsugar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
playingwithsugar Posted 13 May 2009 , 10:08pm
post #2 of 2

It's called a Frozen Buttercream Transfer (FBCT), and there is a tutorial on how to do them in the Articles section.

Theresa icon_smile.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%