Great Sale At Sugar Delites!!!

Decorating By Cables4fun Updated 18 May 2009 , 2:31am by tiggy2

Joanne1944 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Joanne1944 Posted 17 May 2009 , 1:12am
post #31 of 36

Jennifer,
I love the bow and I really like the shoe. How did you make it? Is there a mold? I may have to add it to my order. I am really looking forward to receiving my cutters.
Thanks,
Joanne

superstar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
superstar Posted 17 May 2009 , 4:06am
post #32 of 36

I ordered Jen's DVD (Fun with Fondant Frills), I already had the other one which is also wonderful. This DVD is just as fabulous, I absolutely recommend both these DVD's. At the same time I ordered the Frill Cutters, all 3 sets. They arrived as usual so fast. Jen is amazing & always gives the personal touch. I couldn't resist! I ordered the shoe!!! Jen as always e-mailed me to thank me & then she e-mailed me instructions in detail of how to make it. What a star she is! Anyway, I am now on a roll & have just ordered the bows...both sets. I also love Jen for not overcharging on the shipping, she knocks herself out to make the shipping charge as low as possible. You are the nicest, sweetest person Jen. Thank you for all that you do. Now I am not going to look at your website for at least a month. LOL

courtney1009 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
courtney1009 Posted 17 May 2009 , 12:27pm
post #33 of 36

Maybe we should start a group of people who are addicted to Jen! I really think ordering stuff from her is an addiction. She is so sweet and her stuff is so cool it makes you want to buy it all. I've told her before, I've never felt so good about spending so much money!

Although if we started a group we'd probably just end up talking about all of the cutters and start buying them anyways.

I love Jen she is such a sweetheart. I don't know many people (okay I don't know any) that would go to the lengths she does to help. She is really the greatest!

superstar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
superstar Posted 17 May 2009 , 9:52pm
post #34 of 36

Good idea Courtney!

icer101 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
icer101 Posted 18 May 2009 , 2:21am
post #35 of 36

i also would like to know where to get this shoe mold.. i too, have her dvds. they are wonderful... l love the picture of the shoe with with the bows. already have the bow cutters.. tia

tiggy2 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tiggy2 Posted 18 May 2009 , 2:31am
post #36 of 36

The shoe mold is on her webs site.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%