How Do You Pack Your Cookies?

Baking By ZlatkaT Updated 9 May 2009 , 2:17pm by BakingGirl

ZlatkaT Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ZlatkaT Posted 9 May 2009 , 2:07pm
post #1 of 4

I occasionally bake hand decorated cookies for people, put them in a cello bags and stack them in a plain box, which I have a free source of it. Now, this works well if the cookies are as party favor. On a special days or holidays I do the same packing, but I wish to pack them somehow more professionally. I sell my cookies by dozen, so a cookie bouquet is out of question as there are to many to put together. To use a basket seams more expensive ($10 + to add to the cost) and I think people would not to pay extra because they want the cookies, which are for them expensive enough. How do you solve this? My packaging is somehow home style looking. Sometimes, when ordered just one dozen, I put them on paper plate and wrapp the plate with a ribbon, but the presentation is not that good. Any suggestions ?? Thank you

3 replies
Kiddiekakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Kiddiekakes Posted 9 May 2009 , 2:10pm
post #2 of 4

Buy some nice bakery boxes online..they have really nice one you just have to source them out.Pack them with nice colored tissue in the box and ribbon tied on the outside.

papermart.com
uline.com
plasticcontainercity.com
instawares.com

ZlatkaT Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ZlatkaT Posted 9 May 2009 , 2:16pm
post #3 of 4

I think you just solved my problem! Thank you so much, the boxes look nice, and are not that expencive. Oh Thank you!

BakingGirl Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
BakingGirl Posted 9 May 2009 , 2:17pm
post #4 of 4

I recently bought some cookie tins for a nicer presentation. I don't sell but give cookies as a gift now and again. The only colour available in the shop where I got them was plain gold, I would have preferred silver, but it still looked nice once dressed up with a ribbon on the outside. Inside I lined the tin with tissue paper and a wax paper circle. The tin was only $1.50 each so not expensive. I might have a look online for when I run out of these tins, I cleaned the store out of their stock.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%