I Need Some Help With Idea's Please

Baking By mishlove Updated 8 May 2009 , 4:28pm by Pebbles13

mishlove Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mishlove Posted 8 May 2009 , 11:21am
post #1 of 7

I need to make cookies favors to give out for a bridal shower, does anyone have any idea's and pictures you can help me with. I saw the heart cookies that are made with a tux and a bridal gown, but I think that is more for favors at the wedding. I am just at a loss.

TIA

Michele

6 replies
sweetartbakery Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sweetartbakery Posted 8 May 2009 , 11:33am
post #2 of 7

You do little dresses, umbrellas sort of decorated like a wedding dress, or maybe some flowers that match her colors. sorry, that's all I've got!

Texas_Rose Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Texas_Rose Posted 8 May 2009 , 11:54am
post #3 of 7

I've seen a high heel cutter at Hobby Lobby that would look cute for a bridal shower if it was done in white.

cookiemookie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cookiemookie Posted 8 May 2009 , 12:16pm
post #4 of 7

Does the wedding have a "theme", special colors?

I just recently did some wedding shower cookies, the theme was butterflies.

I did round cookies with scalloped edges with stenciled details . I used the wedding colors.

Otherwise, hearts and wedding cake cookies are always nice.

GeminiRJ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
GeminiRJ Posted 8 May 2009 , 12:18pm
post #5 of 7

You could do heart cookies, then when the icing is set, use food color markers to write on the cookies different phrases: "Love is kind", "Love is patient", "Love is hope", "Love is not proud", "Love is not rude", "Love is not vain", "Love is not jealous"....I want to say it's from 1 Corinthians 13. I've done many shower cakes that have hearts on them, and in the hearts are these phrases. You can add tiny flowers around the heart border, or some simple dots.

mishlove Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mishlove Posted 8 May 2009 , 12:34pm
post #6 of 7

Thanks everyone great Ideas

Michele

Pebbles13 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Pebbles13 Posted 8 May 2009 , 4:28pm
post #7 of 7

I recently made some cookies for a bridal shower. They are two different types of dresses, and I made different designs on each dress. I tied the bags with royal blue ribbons, which is her wedding color. I also added some bright flowers to bring in more color. They are in my photos if you'd like to look at them.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%