Positivethinkingtina - My Aunt Past Away Today

Decorating By Briniga Updated 5 May 2009 , 9:18pm by kakeladi

Briniga Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Briniga Posted 5 May 2009 , 2:40am
post #1 of 14

Hello,

Alittle while ago my aunt who was a member on here died. She had a blood clot on her heart. She was in alot of pain & at 1st the doctors didnt know what was wrong, test after test, they found out & flew her to california last week to have surgery, after the surgery, she started bleeding & was in critical condition, unfortunatly didnt make it. She left behind 2 children & a loving husband who was by her side till the end. He is of course crushed. She was in her mid 40's. Her name on here was positivethinkingtina, she hadnt put up many pics up, but when i visited her last week in the hosptal she was actually on here, she was planning on putting more pics up. Look through her pics, she & i shared our love for making cakes & we always talked about it & shared our cake secrets etc... I will miss her sooooo much. Heres a link: http://www.cakecentral.com/cake-decorating-forum-userprofile-617750.html hope that works. Thank you.

13 replies
aliciag829 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
aliciag829 Posted 5 May 2009 , 2:47am
post #2 of 14

I'm sorry for your loss. I hope you have a lot of great memories you can cherish.

@--}----------

sari66 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sari66 Posted 5 May 2009 , 3:50am
post #3 of 14

I'm so very sorry for your family's loss. I wish you all many blessings during this difficult time. Take care

sari

xstitcher Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
xstitcher Posted 5 May 2009 , 4:44am
post #4 of 14

Briniga I am so sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

G_Cakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
G_Cakes Posted 5 May 2009 , 4:48am
post #5 of 14

Our prayers and thought's go out to you and your family at this time.

MrsAB Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MrsAB Posted 5 May 2009 , 4:50am
post #6 of 14

Briniga, I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. Please know prayers and thoughts of many here on CC are with you and your family.

dg10148 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dg10148 Posted 5 May 2009 , 4:58am
post #7 of 14

Every time you make a cake you will have fond memories of your aunt that is a nice thing to have something only you two shared.
My prayer are with you and your family.

2txmedics Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
2txmedics Posted 5 May 2009 , 5:06am
post #8 of 14

My thoughts and Prayers are with you and your family in your time of loss. In everything you do, and everything you touch,...know that your aunt is right there next to you ...guiding you.

May angels watch over you and keep you surrounded in there wings. Heavens doors have opened for another of God's children.

*hugs*

bonniebakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bonniebakes Posted 5 May 2009 , 1:30pm
post #9 of 14

I'm so sorry for your loss! My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

TheCakerator Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TheCakerator Posted 5 May 2009 , 9:04pm
post #10 of 14

so sorry for your loss ...

GenGen Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
GenGen Posted 5 May 2009 , 9:08pm
post #11 of 14

I couldn't say it better then whats already been expressed but my thoughts and prayers will also be with you and your family. both my husband and I lost an aunt on each side of our family recently along with my FIL lost an aunt in the same time frame. ((hugs))

thank you for sharing.

blondeez Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
blondeez Posted 5 May 2009 , 9:09pm
post #12 of 14

Sorry for your loss. May you find comfort in the difficult time.

DeeDelightful Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
DeeDelightful Posted 5 May 2009 , 9:10pm
post #13 of 14

I agree with the rest of the CC family and am sorry for your great loss. You don't have to know a person to pray for them, so prayers are going up for you and your family.

kakeladi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kakeladi Posted 5 May 2009 , 9:18pm
post #14 of 14

It is my prayer that she knew Jesus as her Savior - then you can be assured she is in heaven praising God and sending her love & help to you when ever you think, work or do anything with cakeicon_smile.gif
My prayers will also be added to all the rest. Asking God to send comfort and strength to each person in your & her family as you mourn for her.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%