50/50 Raffle Fundraiser For Aidan! (Www.prayforaidan.com)

Lounge By erinalicia Updated 7 May 2009 , 9:23pm by lardbutt

erinalicia Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
erinalicia Posted 4 May 2009 , 5:19pm
post #1 of 5

Hi everyone! I wanted to let everyone know that we're having a 50/50 raffle for the month of May to raise money for my son, Aidan's, therapies.

Aidan had a near-drowning accident in February '08, and is still recovering. He is doing so much better than any of his doctors predicted he would. We are trying to raise money so that we can continue hyperbaric oxygen therapy and cover expenses that Aidan's insurance doesn't cover. To read more about Aidan and his recovery as well as details about the raffle, go to our blog www.prayforaidan.com.

I'd like to thank everyone who has supported and prayed for our family since the beginning. It's been a long, long year since Aidan came home from the hospital. We wouldn't be where we are now without the love, support and prayer we've received from our family, friends, and complete strangers!

Thanks!

4 replies
erinalicia Posted 4 May 2009 , 8:17pm
post #2 of 5

Please feel free to spread the word about the raffle to your friends and family. We do have a group on Facebook, too, for anyone interested. Thanks!

mkolmar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mkolmar Posted 6 May 2009 , 10:36pm
post #3 of 5

I'll be sending this to my family and friends.
I'm glad he is doing better. I know you have a long road ahead of you, but his improvement is such a blessing.

erinalicia Posted 6 May 2009 , 10:47pm
post #4 of 5

Thank you! We haven't had many entries so far, the more entries we get, the more money you can win!

lardbutt Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lardbutt Posted 7 May 2009 , 9:23pm
post #5 of 5

Wow, it has been a while since I have thought about you! I'm so glad Aiden is still progressing well! I will spread the word and I'm gonna check out the fb page now!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%