Jammjenks...a Great Big Ehug And Thank You!

Decorating By cakeaddiction Updated 3 May 2009 , 3:22am by chilz822

cakeaddiction Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakeaddiction Posted 2 May 2009 , 8:37pm
post #1 of 7

To emphasize the great people on this site I wanted to openly thank Jammjenks for sharing her techniques to me for making her sailor hat. Having never worked with gumpaste before I would never have made it without you. It's not perfect but I love it. Again thank you so very much.
LL

6 replies
jlynnw Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jlynnw Posted 2 May 2009 , 8:51pm
post #2 of 7

That's awsome! I wanna learn how to do one now! You will have to pay it forward and teach me, please????

chilz822 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
chilz822 Posted 2 May 2009 , 11:04pm
post #3 of 7

Or earn bonus points and teach us all!
icon_biggrin.gif

jlynnw Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jlynnw Posted 2 May 2009 , 11:23pm
post #4 of 7

She got bonus points for sharing. I got a PM shortly and I do mean shortly after I posted. This site is really amazing at how helpful people can be. I have heard rumors on here about how some people won't share but I have never had that problem. Thank you for sharing cakeaddiction and jammjenks!

jammjenks Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jammjenks Posted 3 May 2009 , 12:51am
post #5 of 7

How sweet of you to start a thread like this about me. I'm very flattered. icon_redface.gif

I really consider myself a mediocre decorator, but I try my best to help if I can. People have helped me along the way and STILL DO when I ask. That's why I love this site so much. You can have a question and someone on the other side of the world may be able to help you.

By the way, I think the hat looks great and is more true to form than mine was.

patticakesnc Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
patticakesnc Posted 3 May 2009 , 12:58am
post #6 of 7

Awww...April is blushing......icon_smile.gif

chilz822 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
chilz822 Posted 3 May 2009 , 3:22am
post #7 of 7

Double gold stars, I got the PM also and I have to reinterate how wonderful everyone on this site is and how generous everyone seems to be in their knowdledge-sharing.

Thank you all.... so much
-Sherry

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%