Cleveland Oh Cake Supply Store Going Out Of Business

Decorating By brendaonline Updated 4 May 2009 , 7:11am by aliciag829

brendaonline Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
brendaonline Posted 1 May 2009 , 7:33pm
post #1 of 2

Family medical problems means Gallagher's is going out of business after 35+ years. icon_sad.gif She's at 14311 Puritas, easy to get to at the W150th exits from both 71 and 480.

If you have special items you'd like and/or you're driving from a distance, call ahead because she may need to hunt for them or she may have an emergency that will mean she has to close up unexpectedly. She's usually there every day but Sunday for at least a few hours, though.

She has lots of things you just don't see any more, even some cast iron 3D pans, and pretty much every decorating tip ever manufactured including some of those wild ruffle tips with the odd cutouts down the side. Also the largest selection of candy molds in the area (she says). And an unbelievable number of cake toppers.

Note: she does not take credit cards. I'm not sure of checks -- best to bring what cash you can afford, and if you let her know how much is your max she'll work with you.

If you go, let her know Brenda "the good customer" sent you to help her out.

1 reply
aliciag829 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
aliciag829 Posted 4 May 2009 , 7:11am
post #2 of 2

Thanks for the info. I will have to try to make a trip up there to check it out if I get a free day soon!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%