Where Is It?

Decorating By terri-jo Updated 29 Apr 2009 , 11:36pm by nicolesprinkle

terri-jo Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
terri-jo Posted 29 Apr 2009 , 8:08pm
post #1 of 9

I haven't been here for quite sometime, but today I uploaded a picture only to find (or not to find) that the homepage picture gallery is not there. Am I missing something? I love to see my pic go by on the homepage and see the favorites of the day. I'd be sad if that feature was gone. Anyone know whats going on?

8 replies
Sabz Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Sabz Posted 29 Apr 2009 , 8:15pm
post #2 of 9

My question exactly! I'm always checking out the 'all time favourite' pics that show on the homepage.

kello Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kello Posted 29 Apr 2009 , 8:16pm
post #3 of 9

I'm going through withdrawl.....help! I NEED my pic fix.

apetricek Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
apetricek Posted 29 Apr 2009 , 8:23pm
post #4 of 9

I too haven't had pictures on my homepage all day! The only thing I see are the forum posts and then recipes? What is going on????

Kimmers971 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Kimmers971 Posted 29 Apr 2009 , 8:30pm
post #5 of 9

There is another thead on this subject in the Technical Forum. It's a glitch they are working on as they upgrade the site.

lostincake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lostincake Posted 29 Apr 2009 , 8:30pm
post #6 of 9

I noticed the same and am just waiting for whatever updates there are to be completed, or whatever glitches there are to be fixed. Usually when there is something "funny" or out of the ordinary going on, I just wait and see and it's generally fixed or back to normal w/i a day. So am just waiting...lol.

Brenda0217 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Brenda0217 Posted 29 Apr 2009 , 8:30pm
post #7 of 9

I too, have had no pictures today, and felt lost without them, I enjoy looking at those, that is the first thing I do when I come on to the site, Where are they??? icon_sad.gif

lostincake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lostincake Posted 29 Apr 2009 , 8:32pm
post #8 of 9

Hahaha...typing at the same time as Kimmers971 and it's spooky how I am saying the same thing as she is updating us from another thread. Wow lol.

nicolesprinkle Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
nicolesprinkle Posted 29 Apr 2009 , 11:36pm
post #9 of 9

I know I think the updates are what keep me coming back like a million times in a day! I have even left my computer open and just refreshed the page in between decorating or whatever! I hope they fix it soon!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%