Britney Spears

Decorating By CakeandDazzle Updated 29 Apr 2009 , 12:34pm by stephaniescakenj

CakeandDazzle Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CakeandDazzle Posted 28 Apr 2009 , 11:53pm
post #1 of 18

Unforunatly I have a request for a Britney Spears cake.... some thing about the circus tour or whatever.... I very much dislike her so am not happy, but oh well right... Any ways I cant find any ideas... So anyone want to through some out there? To feed about 20 people or more ( it can be larger if ness.) Thanks!!

17 replies
i_heart_pastry Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
i_heart_pastry Posted 29 Apr 2009 , 12:02am
post #2 of 18

Have you checked the artwork on the album cover? Maybe there is a logo or color scheme you can use. Or perhaps you could somehow incorporate the names of some of the songs from the album? That's a tough one - when I think of Britney, the things that come to mind wouldn't be very appetizing on a cake! ; )

Bec

CakeandDazzle Posted 29 Apr 2009 , 12:50am
post #3 of 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by i_heart_pastry

Have you checked the artwork on the album cover? Maybe there is a logo or color scheme you can use. Or perhaps you could somehow incorporate the names of some of the songs from the album? That's a tough one - when I think of Britney, the things that come to mind wouldn't be very appetizing on a cake! ; )

Bec

LMAO!! But since its for a 12 year old boy i think that really wouldnt work! lol Ill have to check out her album! thanks!

txsteph Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
txsteph Posted 29 Apr 2009 , 2:59am
post #4 of 18

a 12 yr old boy wants this cake? Wow .. ok to each his own. Maybe use some song lyrics from her songs too. Album cover is a good idea.

smbegg Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
smbegg Posted 29 Apr 2009 , 3:12am
post #5 of 18

How about a bustia or a naked butt cake...JK.....a 12 year old boy? Give me a break!

Stephanie

goldenegg Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
goldenegg Posted 29 Apr 2009 , 3:23am
post #6 of 18

well since it's for a pretty young kid, maybe just make the Circus CD shape/design (jewel case), iced in fondant and use an edible image for the cover, music notes on the cake board...

Misdawn Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Misdawn Posted 29 Apr 2009 , 3:30am
post #7 of 18

can you look online for a copy of her signature? I did a cake like that for my bf once for Jenna Jameson. Her signature was the only g rated thing I could put on the cake!

stephaniescakenj Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
stephaniescakenj Posted 29 Apr 2009 , 3:35am
post #8 of 18

check out the cake buddy valastro did for her. it was made for her album release. it would actually be perfect for a boy, that's actually what we all thought when it was first posted, that it was more appropriate for her kids birthdays but it was designed around the album artwork
LL

antonia74 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
antonia74 Posted 29 Apr 2009 , 3:36am
post #9 of 18

Someone posted a pic of her own Circus cake she got at a recent performance, that might help you....
LL

Misdawn Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Misdawn Posted 29 Apr 2009 , 3:40am
post #10 of 18

here's a copy of her sig
LL

__Jamie__ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
__Jamie__ Posted 29 Apr 2009 , 3:58am
post #11 of 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by CakeandDazzle

... I very much dislike her so am not happy, but oh well right...

icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

I am going to do my best to be as unhelpful as possible, but commiserate with ya!

Here's my ideas:

A train that has wrecked into the side of the cake. A bald mannequin head with a pair of electric clippers next to it. A thong with a note that says "Necessary equipment when exiting vehicle". A teeny tiny ambulance with stretcher and straitjacket. Hmmmmmm....I could go on and on! icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

__Jamie__ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
__Jamie__ Posted 29 Apr 2009 , 3:59am
post #12 of 18

Juuuust kidding by the way guys. I would so love to make that though...hee hee!

antonia74 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
antonia74 Posted 29 Apr 2009 , 4:12am
post #13 of 18

I just found another cool one, not sure who made it though? icon_confused.gif
LL

CakeandDazzle Posted 29 Apr 2009 , 4:35am
post #14 of 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by antonia74

I just found another cool one, not sure who made it though? icon_confused.gif

This is the one I am going to attempt! Ha ha!! lol Anyone know who made it?? I figured maybe they would be on CC and be able to help me! As if anyones help would help me! lol

Oh and BTW its for my autistic cousin whos niche is music and loved Britney since he was oh 3....

CakeandDazzle Posted 29 Apr 2009 , 4:39am
post #15 of 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by stephaniescakenj

check out the cake buddy valastro did for her. it was made for her album release. it would actually be perfect for a boy, that's actually what we all thought when it was first posted, that it was more appropriate for her kids birthdays but it was designed around the album artwork

i was wondering who did that one! he is amazing huh! and it will be my second choice if the really hard cake doesnt work out... lol I wish I could find a closer picture... does buddy post his pics on here? lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by __Jamie__

Quote:

... I very much dislike her so am not happy, but oh well right...

icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

I am going to do my best to be as unhelpful as possible, but commiserate with ya!

Here's my ideas:

A train that has wrecked into the side of the cake. A bald mannequin head with a pair of electric clippers next to it. A thong with a note that says "Necessary equipment when exiting vehicle". A teeny tiny ambulance with stretcher and straitjacket. Hmmmmmm....I could go on and on! icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

LMAO there is a cake with her bald head on it here on cc! lol

fondantgrl Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
fondantgrl Posted 29 Apr 2009 , 4:51am
post #16 of 18

My apologies and sympathies !! I know you will be miserable making this cake.. icon_cry.gif

txsteph Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
txsteph Posted 29 Apr 2009 , 5:47am
post #17 of 18

Good luck making it & now I understand why you are making it for a 12 yr old boy, Thanks for the clarification .. I was really wondering

stephaniescakenj Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
stephaniescakenj Posted 29 Apr 2009 , 12:34pm
post #18 of 18
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephaniescakenj

i was wondering who did that one! he is amazing huh! and it will be my second choice if the really hard cake doesnt work out... lol I wish I could find a closer picture... does buddy post his pics on here? lol

he has some more on facebook but I don't remember if any were of closeups.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%