Snoopy's Doghouse Cake

Decorating By wykenzmom Updated 24 Apr 2009 , 2:16am by BeeBoos-8599_

wykenzmom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
wykenzmom Posted 23 Apr 2009 , 3:17pm
post #1 of 6

Does anyone have the book called Favourite Character Cakes by Debbie Brown? If so, would you be willing to share the instructions for this cake with me? I can't find it for less than $60 which I think is really salty! Thanks in advance! Or....if you know of anyplace I can buy the book for the list price of $9.95, that'd be great also.

5 replies
7yyrt Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
7yyrt Posted 23 Apr 2009 , 3:45pm
post #2 of 6
wykenzmom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
wykenzmom Posted 23 Apr 2009 , 4:08pm
post #3 of 6

Thank you but it's out of stock. icon_surprised.gif(

7yyrt Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
7yyrt Posted 23 Apr 2009 , 5:36pm
post #4 of 6

well, heck.

indydebi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
indydebi Posted 23 Apr 2009 , 8:01pm
post #5 of 6

Hey! When are you doing your doghouse cake? I'm doing a "snoopy" doghouse the end of May icon_biggrin.gif (... except I can't put a snoopy or his mailbox or his name on the house because of copyright stuff, but the wedding planner finally got the bride to understand that.)

BeeBoos-8599_ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
BeeBoos-8599_ Posted 24 Apr 2009 , 2:16am
post #6 of 6

Well darn it! I thought I had it but mine are Cartoon cakes and Easy party cakes but Debbie Brown. I am sorry I could not help but I think with the basic shape of the dog house it cant be that difficult. Print up a picture of snoopy and his house and just look at the basic shape of the house. I think I would make the 2 roof panels out of gum paste so they will be rigid enough. I wish you luck finding what you need.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%