A South Carolina Cake Question...

Decorating By Peeg Updated 23 Apr 2009 , 1:12am by j-pal

Peeg Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Peeg Posted 22 Apr 2009 , 7:41pm
post #1 of 5

Hello everyone, I just moved from Maryland to Surfside Beach South Carolina, so I haven't visited Cake Central for a good while. My Question is this--- Does anyone know about any cake shows or cake comptitions in S.C.? I sure would appreciate any info.. Thanks.

4 replies
turtle3264 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
turtle3264 Posted 22 Apr 2009 , 7:58pm
post #2 of 5

Hi, I live in SC and have also been looking for cake shows and competitions around here. I haven't really found anything. The only things that I have found are the Days of Sharing for ICES. Last year I went to a cake show in Pineville NC. I haven't heard anything about that show this year though. Hopefully someone else will come along and tell us about some great shows coming up.

cricket0616 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cricket0616 Posted 22 Apr 2009 , 8:04pm
post #3 of 5

I would like to know as well. I too live in SC, but have not heard of anything in our area.

ibmoser Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ibmoser Posted 23 Apr 2009 , 1:05am
post #4 of 5

I don't know of any competitions in SC, either. The SC chapter of ICES is trying to find a location to host one, but nothing is definite yet. There are really good Days of Sharing, though. The next one is in Charleston on May 17 - Bronwen Weber will be there thumbs_up.gif . Check out the website -
http://www.scices.org/events.htm

j-pal Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
j-pal Posted 23 Apr 2009 , 1:12am
post #5 of 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by ibmoser

I don't know of any competitions in SC, either. The SC chapter of ICES is trying to find a location to host one, but nothing is definite yet. There are really good Days of Sharing, though. The next one is in Charleston on May 17 - Bronwen Weber will be there thumbs_up.gif . Check out the website -
http://www.scices.org/events.htm

I might have to come back for a visit for that one!

I lived in SC for 10 years and never heard of anything local. I know some people talked about it in the past, but nothing came of it at the time. Of course... I'm sure no one would be disinclined to tell you not to put one together! icon_surprised.gif)

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%