Chocolate Brown Cupcake Liners

Baking By shell62995 Updated 30 Aug 2009 , 6:35pm by lvspaisley

shell62995 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
shell62995 Posted 22 Apr 2009 , 12:59am
post #1 of 7

Where do you buy yours? I have found some online but I thought I would see where you buy yours. thumbs_up.gif
TY! Michele

6 replies
cupcakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cupcakes Posted 22 Apr 2009 , 11:30pm
post #2 of 7

I have bought brown cupcake liners at Michaels. they are part of a set of liners from Martha Stewart collection. You will find them down her aisle, not the Wilton aisle of the store. I think they have some brown, pink and poka dot liners in a package. I think they ran around $4.00. but if you have a Michaels coupon you can use it on them. I like them because they are a little taller then the regular liners and I really like the color selection.

cownsj Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cownsj Posted 18 Aug 2009 , 8:50pm
post #3 of 7

I needed mini's and got the best price at www.papermart.com. I got 3000, yes that's 3 thousand, for $16.14. And they're glassine.

PuffCake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
PuffCake Posted 20 Aug 2009 , 3:43pm
post #4 of 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by cupcakes

I have bought brown cupcake liners at Michaels. they are part of a set of liners from Martha Stewart collection. You will find them down her aisle, not the Wilton aisle of the store. I think they have some brown, pink and poka dot liners in a package. I think they ran around $4.00. but if you have a Michaels coupon you can use it on them. I like them because they are a little taller then the regular liners and I really like the color selection.

I didn't know there was a Martha Stewart aisle at Michael's! What section of the store is it in? Is it near the Wilton aisle? I've never seen it!

I recently bought brown cupcake liners at Global Sugar Art.

maryjsgirl Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
maryjsgirl Posted 20 Aug 2009 , 9:15pm
post #5 of 7

I just bought some at Country Kitchen.

steffb Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
steffb Posted 24 Aug 2009 , 5:22pm
post #6 of 7

I bought some at Cupcake Wrapture.com. They ran about $5.00 for 12 and they come in different shades of brown.

lvspaisley Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lvspaisley Posted 30 Aug 2009 , 6:35pm
post #7 of 7

I bought mine on ebay cheap!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%