Misc "adult" Cakes

Decorating By Ayanami Updated 23 Apr 2009 , 6:24pm by snowboarder

mommyle Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mommyle Posted 22 Apr 2009 , 5:55pm
post #31 of 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cakepro

Thank you for bring the lone person (apparently) to see the humor in my remark. icon_biggrin.gif

Man, some of you girls really have had your panties put in a twist! LOL I guess when there's no one around to beat for stealing cake pics, people have to nitpick about something. icon_biggrin.gificon_wink.gif

CHILLAX, chickies! Some of you really need a toke. The assumptions made by some of you are somethin' else. icon_lol.gificon_rolleyes.gif

Aww... I'm sorry... I totally didn't realize you were being goofy, and not serious!!!! icon_redface.gificon_redface.gificon_redface.gif
I totally don't feel nearly as stupid now!!! icon_biggrin.gif

Ayanami Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Ayanami Posted 22 Apr 2009 , 5:58pm
post #32 of 42

First off, WOW! icon_eek.gificon_surprised.gif

I have been super busy lately & haven't checked this thread. I got an apologetic PM from a poster and when I read her PM I was like .. "Huh?! icon_confused.gif WTH is she talking about?!" So I went ahead & checked this out. ... Wow. icon_eek.gif

Yeah, I was just very casually asking CCer's opinions. I had already searched for other pot leaf cakes before I made mine & I did notice that those were in the naughty section, but when I went to post mine it was only human anatomy, so I couldn't figure out where those other cakes had been posted. icon_rolleyes.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayanami

Where do you guys think I should post my cake? I think it needs to be in an "adult" area, but the only adult categories are for human anatomy? My cake is a hand carved "pot leaf". I don't want to just stick anywhere ... what do you think?

We don't really have a specific area for a pot cake, although we do have ones for smoking/alcohol themed cakes.

For now I would put it in the MISC->Other Cakes then just fill in a good title, description and keywords so that others will be able to find it when searching

I had not realized that there was a smoking/drinking section cause I have never done a cake related to those topics before. So, thank you Jackie. I will post in one of those sections your suggested.

This cake was a request from my uncle for his 22yo son's B-day. My uncle is very ... unique?! ... to say the least. This was not a surprise to me or to anyone else in my family when they learned who had ordered the cake. icon_lol.gif I didn't even take pictures of the cake he ordered from me for my cousin's B-day last year. For his 21st B-day my uncle requested a nude female torso (my first & only so far) and I just couldn't bring myself to take pics of it! LOL icon_lol.gificon_redface.gif

Ayanami Posted 22 Apr 2009 , 9:13pm
post #33 of 42

All right! It's posted. Just check out my photos, you can't miss it. icon_wink.gif Thank you everyone for the good, the bad & the ugly! icon_lol.gificon_razz.gif

I didn't mean to start anything, I thought I was posting a simple, casual ... innocent? ... question!

7yyrt Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
7yyrt Posted 23 Apr 2009 , 2:15am
post #34 of 42

You did just fine... chuckle

I always figure it's best to ask.

jimandmollie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jimandmollie Posted 23 Apr 2009 , 3:11am
post #35 of 42

Awwww, we were just having some fun! lol No worries! icon_lol.gif

Your cake looks great! And is placed quite appropriately I might add! lol

redpanda Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
redpanda Posted 23 Apr 2009 , 3:26am
post #36 of 42

Nicely done cake.

The weird thing is, I have naughty cake access turned off, but I am able to get into the Misc Naughty cakes gallery. The two anatomy galleries are blocked, though.

Also, the Misc. Naughty Gallery listing on the Gallery listing page says there are 0 pictures in that gallery. Hmmmm

amberhoney Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
amberhoney Posted 23 Apr 2009 , 3:29am
post #37 of 42

oops I am guilty of making one of those 'plant' cakes. I originally uploaded it to the adult section but then it was moved to the 'adult misc' cakes, I'm guessing by a moderator. There are a few others in there too, and it seems to me the appropriate place for it.

When I was asked to make it, I admit I thought it was a bit sad that was the best thing the family could think of to epitomise their daughter. I had a few judgemental comments too when I uploaded it here. But I just thought, who am I to judge, and tried to make it as classy and girly as I could. I did the same when some time ago someone asked me to make a pair of boxer shorts, as rude as possible. Its now one of the most common designs in the adult male section so obviously not offensive to everyone!

To be honest, looking through the adult galleries, I see lots which would be considered far more offensive. Like the life turns to $h!t ones. And face it we all laugh at those!

FromScratch Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
FromScratch Posted 23 Apr 2009 , 12:47pm
post #38 of 42

LOL.. very nice. Your uncle sounds like a real hoot too. Gotta love that!! icon_wink.gif

Ayanami Posted 23 Apr 2009 , 4:14pm
post #39 of 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by amberhoney

oops I am guilty of making one of those 'plant' cakes. (**cropped** ) When I was asked to make it, I admit I thought it was a bit sad that was the best thing the family could think of to epitomise their daughter. I had a few judgemental comments too when I uploaded it here. But I just thought, who am I to judge, and tried to make it as classy and girly as I could. (**cropped**)

Did you make that really pretty pink one? I love that one. You did a fab job of making if feminine. thumbs_up.gif

Ayanami Posted 23 Apr 2009 , 4:20pm
post #40 of 42

I have been moved to the "Misc Naughty Cakes" section.
icon_rolleyes.gifthumbs_up.gif
If that section exists, why can't we post our cakes there ourselves? Why do we have to post somewhere else then wait to be moved there? ... ? icon_confused.gif

Ayanami Posted 23 Apr 2009 , 4:53pm
post #41 of 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkalman

LOL.. very nice. Your uncle sounds like a real hoot too. Gotta love that!! icon_wink.gif

... my uncle ... icon_rolleyes.gif he is definately interesting. icon_biggrin.gif When I was little, he had me convinced that my mom was not born. No no!! She was "discovered" in a peanut butter jar down in the creek behind my Grama's house. icon_lol.gif He claimed that he was walking along the creek one day when he heard a faint sound like that of a baby crying. When he went to investigate, he discovered a tiny little baby girl inside a peanut butter jar half buried in the mud. He took her home & asked his mom if he could keep her. And that is how my mom was "born". icon_eek.gificon_confused.gif

Yeah, I believed him for quite awhile! He's a very convincing story teller. icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

snowboarder Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
snowboarder Posted 23 Apr 2009 , 6:24pm
post #42 of 42

You did a great job on the cake and your uncle sounds hilarious!

redpanda - Same thing for me. I never got around to requesting access to the naughty cakes but was able to view the pot cakes in that gallery that came up when I searched the galleries. Weird, huh?

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%