Need Help Finding Party Nut Cups For Baking

Baking By bb41 Updated 19 Apr 2009 , 2:11am by cylstrial

bb41 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bb41 Posted 18 Apr 2009 , 9:46pm
post #1 of 2

Can anyone help me find the proper party nut cups for baking cupcakes?
I found some at Michael's (Wilton brand) but they are coated on the inside with what seems to be plastic.

1 reply
cylstrial Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cylstrial Posted 19 Apr 2009 , 2:11am
post #2 of 2

Have you tried a store like Sam's or Gordon's Food Services? Try a company that carries all the products for your restaurants.

Quote by @%username% on %date%