Fun With Fondant And Frills

Decorating By courtney1009 Updated 19 Apr 2009 , 7:56pm by cylstrial

courtney1009 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
courtney1009 Posted 18 Apr 2009 , 8:41pm
post #1 of 5

I recently posted something about how nice Jennifer Dontz is. I contacted her about making some flowers and she was a HUGE help. When I purchased my cutters, I also got her fun with fondant and frills DVD. Oh my goodness!!! It is great!!! I just finished watching it and I had to tell everyone how great it was. If you've ever had any questions about how to quilt, make pearls, pressed lace, or if your just looking for some inspiration it is definitely worth the purchase. Everything is broken down simply and easy to understand. I'm kicking myself for not buying the other DVD at the same time! I can hardly wait to make some of her pearl clay and try the techniques. Wow! Nice, Talented, Super Helpful! Between Jennifer and Sharon Zambito who could ask for more?

4 replies
cylstrial Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cylstrial Posted 18 Apr 2009 , 11:06pm
post #2 of 5

That's good to know. I didn't even know she had a DVD. I'll have to write it for DH. Although, I'm pretty sure that DH just order two of Sharon's DVD's for my bday. I'm gonna be disappointed if he didn't.

courtney1009 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
courtney1009 Posted 19 Apr 2009 , 10:39am
post #3 of 5

I almost didn't buy it because I had Sharon's DVD's but I'm really glad I did. My mouth dropped about three times because of how simple she made everything. Like I said, I'm kicking myself for not ordering the other one. She has this pearl clay she makes (it's super easy and on the DVD) I haven't used it yet being as though I just watched the DVD, but it keeps all of the lace decorations etc from stretching or distorting when you put it on the cake. It's amazing! Plus if you have any questions, all you have to do is ask her. She's so helpful.

ibmoser Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ibmoser Posted 19 Apr 2009 , 6:33pm
post #4 of 5

I totally agree - Jennifer is sooooo nice, and her DVDs are wonderful. They are very different from Sharon's (and I have all of Sharon's, too - most excellent) - complementary duo there! - and cover different techniques. Jen's pearl clay alone is worth the price of the Frills DVD icon_lol.gif I loooove that stuff.....

cylstrial Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cylstrial Posted 19 Apr 2009 , 7:56pm
post #5 of 5

That's good to know! I'll have to get it too! Thanks again!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%