How Many Do You Have???

Decorating By SweetPea0613 Updated 21 Apr 2009 , 5:03pm by tx_cupcake

debster Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
debster Posted 21 Apr 2009 , 12:36pm
post #31 of 36

I have the baby 4.5 KA the Mommy 5qt and the Daddy 6 quart Pro they all have an extra bowl and beaters but I still find myself wanting a 3rd bowl for busy days. Can one ever have too many? icon_redface.gificon_redface.gif

fabulosity Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
fabulosity Posted 21 Apr 2009 , 12:57pm
post #32 of 36

I have the one that you cannot buy extra attachments for as well. I have a love hate relationship with it for that. I hate hand washing things and rely heavily on the dishwasher. The mixer makes this impossible. thumbsdown.gif

I have only one item on my Christmas list as well...the BIG one! icon_smile.gif

BTW...evasmama has the funniest avatar that I have ever seen! icon_lol.gif

djs328 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
djs328 Posted 21 Apr 2009 , 4:46pm
post #33 of 36

Anyone in the market for the big mama-jamma one - keep an eye out on Amazon.com - DH found mine on there (6 qt) right before Christmas - free shipping - they change deals all the time - but it was from a tip on CC that he found it. It was cheaper than the slightly smaller one at Costco (and Costco had a coupon too, and Amazon was STILL cheaper!) and it was the brushed nickel color I wanted! I think it was around $229. icon_eek.gificon_eek.gificon_eek.gif

I LOVE it, although I still have to reassure her little 4.5 counterpart that I still love & need her, too! icon_wink.gif

(is it sad that I talk to my mixers sometimes?)

CakeandDazzle Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CakeandDazzle Posted 21 Apr 2009 , 4:50pm
post #34 of 36

I only have one too.... so jealous icon_lol.gif of those who have more!! I need to get another bowl and paddle... having trouble finding them locally though...

Jenn2179 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Jenn2179 Posted 21 Apr 2009 , 4:56pm
post #35 of 36

I have 2 6 qt professional kitchenaid mixers and 3 bowls, whisks, and beaters. I also have a 20 qt mixer.

tx_cupcake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tx_cupcake Posted 21 Apr 2009 , 5:03pm
post #36 of 36

Oh! I just got my second 5qt KA this past weekend! My bf and I were at BB&B, and as I was looking through the clearance items I spotted a white KA with a big red clearance sticker on top. Turns out it was a display and they knocked $100 off because it didn't have a box! icon_eek.gif

The best part was that my bf bought it for me as a belated birthday present. She really puts the "best" in best friend! icon_biggrin.gif

So now I have my older black one, and my new white one. I call them Ebony and Ivory because they mix together in perfect harmony... icon_lol.gif

I was told that Amazon sells extra bowl for $25 a piece, so I'm planning to get a few more bowls and attachments, although my "Holy Grail" at the moment is the scraper blade. *drools*

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%