Im Going To Vegas Baby!

Decorating By SweetStuff30 Updated 17 Apr 2009 , 1:19pm by GeorgiaGingerbread

SweetStuff30 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SweetStuff30 Posted 16 Apr 2009 , 4:18pm
post #1 of 7

Did i get your attention? LOL

Im going to vegas for a vacation and im just wondering if anyone knows of some great cake shops to visit or cake suppliers in Vegas where i can buy some cooool cake decorating stuff.

Thanks!!

6 replies
shelly-101 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
shelly-101 Posted 16 Apr 2009 , 4:32pm
post #2 of 7

You lucky dawg i am sitting her it a white out right now it is still snowing here icon_cry.gificon_cry.gificon_cry.gif have fun..

jer702 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jer702 Posted 16 Apr 2009 , 4:34pm
post #3 of 7

Oh, I didn't realized you were coming to see me icon_lol.gif

Honestly, I live out here and I have no idea at all. The only bakery that i'm even really familiar with is Freeds Bakery. Oh and just remember what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas..its the truth tapedshut.gif

jer702 Posted 16 Apr 2009 , 4:36pm
post #4 of 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by shelly101

You lucky dawg i am sitting her it a white out right now it is still snowing here icon_cry.gificon_cry.gificon_cry.gif have fun..

Don't feel bad its been gloomy and windy all week, but we should be nice and sunny this weekend.

jer702 Posted 16 Apr 2009 , 4:36pm
post #5 of 7

Double Post...Sorry

SweetStuff30 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SweetStuff30 Posted 17 Apr 2009 , 3:49am
post #6 of 7

yeah i saw freeds bakery website... only place that poped up with i did a search... hmmph i totally thought there would be more!!! oh wellll best i save my money for the slot machines and booze! LOL

GeorgiaGingerbread Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
GeorgiaGingerbread Posted 17 Apr 2009 , 1:19pm
post #7 of 7

I believe Freed's is the only "cake" bakery in town. They have some display cakes set up in the shop downstairs and then in their offices upstairs. They also have their fridge with cakes that have been ordered behind a big glass window you can look through. Their goodies are exceptional, so I think it may be worth the visit! The have 2 locations, but you would want to visit their newer store near 215 on S. Eastern.

There are some cupcake shops. There actually is one near the Freed's on S. Eastern. The decor inside is absolutely adorable!

As for cakes supply stores, Vegas is limited! There is Jan's Treasures in Henderson, which may be out of your way and bit of a drive if your staying on the strip. Chef Rubber is located not too far from the strip and is worth a visit. I found they had a lot of interesting stuff in there if you work with fondant and gumpaste.

I was born in raised in Vegas, and go back home to visit the family at least 3 times a year. I am always on the look out for new "cake" related stuff!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%