Had To Brag - Pics Of Dh And Ds Making Their Cake

Lounge By SweetResults Updated 15 Apr 2009 , 4:20am by xstitcher

SweetResults Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SweetResults Posted 15 Apr 2009 , 2:53am
post #1 of 6

This cake is in my gallery - but I had to post a collage of the 2 of them making the cake. It was the first for DH, the second for DS and they really did SUCH a good job.

Just a proud momma showing off her boys LOL!

TFL icon_lol.gificon_rolleyes.gif
LL

5 replies
xstitcher Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
xstitcher Posted 15 Apr 2009 , 3:18am
post #2 of 6

Laura, you definitely should be proud! They did an awesome job and looked like they had fun doing it too!
Love their shirts too! One American and one Canadian (or atleast that's what I think it was icon_lol.gif ).

They definitely got robbed on the win.

SweetResults Posted 15 Apr 2009 , 3:25am
post #3 of 6

You are right about the shirts - I noticed it after I uploaded all the pictures and got a laugh out of that! It's really funny cause DH is Canadian and DS is American LOL!

Thanks!!

xstitcher Posted 15 Apr 2009 , 3:39am
post #4 of 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetResults

You are right about the shirts - I noticed it after I uploaded all the pictures and got a laugh out of that! It's really funny cause DH is Canadian and DS is American LOL!

Thanks!!

I didn't think I was imagining it! We're the same in this household. My DH and I are Canadians but our oldest was born in America so we have t-shirts for both places too! icon_smile.gif

SweetResults Posted 15 Apr 2009 , 3:53am
post #5 of 6

Can you imagine what goes on here when the Montreal Canadians play the Boston Bruins? It gets tough around here!! icon_biggrin.gif

xstitcher Posted 15 Apr 2009 , 4:20am
post #6 of 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetResults

Can you imagine what goes on here when the Montreal Canadians play the Boston Bruins? It gets tough around here!! icon_biggrin.gif

I can imagine! It was tough when my brother and cousin were in the same room (and their both in Canada and Canadians to boot). My brother was a Habs fan and my Cousin Boston's. What I find funny was when my cousin had his 1st baby my brother immediately went out and got a Canadiens jersey for him icon_lol.gif !

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%