I Survived And I Shouldn't Be Alive...tv Shows Folks

Lounge By kellertur Updated 17 Apr 2009 , 2:30am by bigsisof3kids

kellertur Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kellertur Posted 15 Apr 2009 , 2:48am
post #1 of 4

Anyone else hooked on these shows? They are REAL life survival stories without the exploitation of reality TV.
( "I Survived" & "I Shouldn't be Alive". )

Has anyone else watched these shows and really liked them? I am such a sucker for REAL life survival stories, they are so inspiring. It's amazing what people can live through.

3 replies
Carson Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Carson Posted 15 Apr 2009 , 3:56am
post #2 of 4

I've seen "I Shouldn't be Alive"...I'm a sucker for those kind of shows as well. I have never seen it on a regular schedule though.

mkolmar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mkolmar Posted 17 Apr 2009 , 1:57am
post #3 of 4

I like this show a lot, but hardly get to watch it.
I like it because it's not staged like every other reality tv show, but is actually real.

What the people survive and how they survive is fascinating to me.

bigsisof3kids Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bigsisof3kids Posted 17 Apr 2009 , 2:30am
post #4 of 4

I used to keep up with I Shouldn't Be Alive, but haven't watched it in a while. It's a show our family liked to watch together. That one about the kids in the Grand Canyon was terrible, it was so sad. One of the boys died of dehydration just minutes before reaching the Colorado River. And then there's the one about the family trapped in the snow, and the people in the Amazon... I could go on and on.

Like you all said, I like that they're REAL, and not made up. I like shows I get emotionally involved in, I guess icon_smile.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%