Mother's Day

Baking By Twopeasinapod Updated 15 Apr 2009 , 1:02am by babcaro

Twopeasinapod Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Twopeasinapod Posted 14 Apr 2009 , 9:06pm
post #1 of 6

What ideas do you have or are you doing for Mother's Day? It seems like I am always doing just flowers. Does any one have any new fresh fun ideas?

5 replies
indydebi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
indydebi Posted 14 Apr 2009 , 9:26pm
post #2 of 6

omg, I don't WANT different and fresh ideas! I want everyone to order the same flower bouquet, so I can pump them out in assembly line fashion! I dont' want to stop and cut out 2 of this and 3 of that, then mix up 27 different colors. Not me, babe!!

I actually announced at my BNI meeting today that they should order cookies for Mother's Day and walked out with 3 orders. They told me how much they wanted to spend and I'm making them a flower arrangement. No details, no specific colors, no specific anything. Just a $40 arrangement. LUV those!!!

Give me 20 more orders like that and I'm a happy little girl! thumbs_up.gif

Twopeasinapod Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Twopeasinapod Posted 14 Apr 2009 , 10:08pm
post #3 of 6

I guess what I am wanting is a couple of ideas to use as samples and then make those up in quanity. I would love is also if I could just have someone say do whatever for x amount! But most of my orders come from ladies so I don't know how many I will actually get for Mother's Day since most of them ARE the mothers.

yankeegal Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
yankeegal Posted 14 Apr 2009 , 11:00pm
post #4 of 6

How about "girly" cookies like pocketbooks, high heels or spa cookies? I believe bakinccc and kneadacookie both have awesome spa cookies.

bonniebakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bonniebakes Posted 14 Apr 2009 , 11:15pm
post #5 of 6

I love the idea of "girly" cookies for mother's day!

What about teapots or teacups?

babcaro Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
babcaro Posted 15 Apr 2009 , 1:02am
post #6 of 6

ditto on the teapots and teacups i did that last year and they sold like crazy but mine were cakes , you can also do jewlery cookies

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%