I Need A Project, What Would You Do If You Had A Week?

Decorating By SweetSweetCreations Updated 14 Apr 2009 , 10:30pm by tinygoose

SweetSweetCreations Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SweetSweetCreations Posted 14 Apr 2009 , 6:53pm
post #1 of 5

Ok so I am here all week alone. No kids no husband, just me. So far I have just sat here on the couch on CC tracking all the drama but I am thinking maybe I should do something productive. icon_wink.gif

I am sure I will work on tweaking contracts and do a little more on the business plan (the financials are killing me). Take care of some of the business stuff. But that stuff is no fun.

I have dummies, fondant made, gumpaste, cakes I can bake, RK to try some sculpting (I have never done) but not a single idea. I have tons of books and the information here is endless but still no ideas.

What would you do if you had a whole week to play? What project have you wanted to try that you just haven't had time or an order for it so you haven't been able to do it?

4 replies
poohsmomma Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
poohsmomma Posted 14 Apr 2009 , 7:31pm
post #2 of 5

I haven't tried a topsy-turvy yet...that's my next goal.

kakeladi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kakeladi Posted 14 Apr 2009 , 8:19pm
post #3 of 5

Make fondant &/or gumpaste people &/or animals.
There must be a technique you have been wanting to try! So get with iticon_smile.gif
To me a 3-D turtle would be hard......have you ever made one?
There are a few really good examples in the gallery.

SweetSweetCreations Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SweetSweetCreations Posted 14 Apr 2009 , 10:21pm
post #4 of 5

Ahhh I have a niece that loves frogs maybe I will try one of those and a turtle while I have the green fondant out. I am also researching sculpting with RK and I think I will try maybe a deer or something. Thanks for the ideas.

tinygoose Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tinygoose Posted 14 Apr 2009 , 10:30pm
post #5 of 5

I would try wrapping a cake in chocolate plastic. But first I would take a long bubble bath and a 2 day nap. Seriously no hubby, no kids....I'm soooo jealous!!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%