Sorry! My Comment Was Cut Off, And I Can't Finish It.

Baking By kimsmom Updated 15 Apr 2009 , 1:07pm by cylstrial

kimsmom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kimsmom Posted 11 Apr 2009 , 6:04pm
post #1 of 2

I was replying to the comments on a photo (nutcup how-to)in my gallery and hit the enter button by mistake. It's been 2 days and still it won't let me make another comment and finish what I was going to say.
I wanted to thank you all for the wonderful comments that you made. I sure hope it works out for you.
A few words of caution: My cupcake was not very dense and formed itself easily to the slightly different shape of the nutcup, so I'm not sure if all recipes will work for this. If this is the case try putting it in the nutcup before it cools completely. Don't overfill your baking liners. And don't go all the way to the edge when cutting the X in the nutcup.
Another thing, I used a regular hole punch in the photo as I figure most people own one of these, but for a cleaner look use a ribbon punch. (the kind for scrapbooking). The one I have is a double line punch for using 1/4" ribbon.
And again to clarifly, the cupcake is put into the nutcup with the baking wrapper still on.
Hope this answers any questions you had, and again thank you for your wonderful comments.

1 reply
cylstrial Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cylstrial Posted 15 Apr 2009 , 1:07pm
post #2 of 2

Your tutorial is awesome!! Thanks for sharing it with us! I can't wait to try it! They just look so great!!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%