New Baby Mold

Decorating By OhMyGanache Updated 9 Apr 2009 , 3:15pm by mcdonald

OhMyGanache Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
OhMyGanache Posted 8 Apr 2009 , 9:43pm
post #1 of 4

I have been a fan of Patricia Rose for several years. I have all of her sculpting DVDs and even bought a few of her molds hoping they would work for gumpaste or fondant (they don't - it sticks no matter how much cornstarch I used) and I've asked a few times if she would consider making food grade molds. Well, she finally has!

Apparently, she is getting them in only 20 at a time from her supplier, and isn't listing them on her website or ebay store yet, but if you're interested, you can send her an email. The cost of the mold is $29.95 - but it is WELL worth it if you like detailed figures. I just ordered mine today and wanted to share.

Also, I highly recommend her sculpting videos - she sculpts in clay, but it translates well to gumpaste and modeling chocolate (you just have to be a bit more careful with your hot hands). If you saw my figures immediately before her videos and following you would know what an amazing artist and teacher she is. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

3 replies
OhMyGanache Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
OhMyGanache Posted 9 Apr 2009 , 2:32pm
post #2 of 4

Oops. Forgot to put her e-mail adress: Patricia Rose <[email protected]>

And her website is: http://www.patriciarosestudio.com/

You will totally be blown away by her talent.

klhayes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
klhayes Posted 9 Apr 2009 , 2:54pm
post #3 of 4

Wow, Patricia's sculptures are amazing. I think I've just found another hobby...thanks for sharing.

mcdonald Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mcdonald Posted 9 Apr 2009 , 3:15pm
post #4 of 4

that mold is really really life like !!! WOW !!!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%