Thankyou

Decorating By cakelass Updated 9 Apr 2009 , 1:52am by paulstonia

cakelass Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakelass Posted 8 Apr 2009 , 11:56am
post #1 of 5

I read a post the other day in the cookie section thanking Antonia74 for her recipe. I too thank Antonia because since trying her recipe I hve never looked back.
Now the reason for my post is to also thank all the lovely people on this forum who are not only inspirational with all the beautiful work that they post but also with all the answers and help they provide to all my queires.
SO to all you lovlely people out there THANK YOU! You truly make cake decorating so much more enjoyable.

4 replies
aquamom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
aquamom Posted 8 Apr 2009 , 12:08pm
post #2 of 5

Isn't this a great place to learn? It's amazes me how much I've picked up since I started reading this website. I'm very greatful to for all the people that are so willing to help. It's an incredible website!!!!!

isabow2 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
isabow2 Posted 8 Apr 2009 , 12:26pm
post #3 of 5

I'm with you! I am sometimes shocked at how nice & helpful everyone is. I LOVE CC!! I have learned SOO much. Thank you to all those that have helped me!! birthday.gif

antonia74 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
antonia74 Posted 9 Apr 2009 , 1:46am
post #4 of 5

(you're so welcome, Cakelass! thumbs_up.gif ) I'm inspired by so many people on here and I learn so much that just can't be taught in classes, it's an amazing place to share and give. icon_wink.gif

paulstonia Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
paulstonia Posted 9 Apr 2009 , 1:52am
post #5 of 5

Me too, me too, Thank you everyone, I just love this place. Everyone is so helpful.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%