Michael Johns - Great Singer/songwriter From Ai7 ...fans?

Lounge By JaneK Updated 12 Apr 2009 , 9:13pm by JaneK

JaneK Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JaneK Posted 7 Apr 2009 , 1:34am
post #1 of 3

I have been a fan of Michael Johns..the Aussie guy from last years American Idol for more than a year now since I heard his soulful voice ..I found him quite by accident as I don't have TV and have never watched American Idol...it was youtube!! LOL!! So between cakes and being a moderator at his biggest fansite..I'm pretty busy.
His single is coming out in 8 days and I am so excited..it is called Heart On My Sleeve...April 14th!! It seems that new songs get released on Tuesdays!
Anyhow, I wondered if there were any fans here...
I am a really big fan thumbs_up.gif

2 replies
Kiddiekakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Kiddiekakes Posted 9 Apr 2009 , 12:15am
post #2 of 3

I remember him from last year and he was excellent.I remember it being a shock when he was ousted off!! Everyone was in such surprise.Glad to see his career is doing well!!

JaneK Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JaneK Posted 12 Apr 2009 , 9:13pm
post #3 of 3

Michael has just joined twitter.. mjohnsmusic and he is on facebook Michael Johns so you can catch all the updates if you are interested.
I can't wait till Tuesday...his album is to be released on June 23 and the single April 14.
If you go to Amazon, you can listen to a 30 second clip of his single..cowritten by John Shanks who is a big name writer.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%