Food Network Challenge Last Cake Standing (Spoliers)

Decorating By Jayde Updated 6 Apr 2009 , 11:42pm by Jayde

Jayde Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Jayde Posted 6 Apr 2009 , 11:02pm
post #1 of 3

I cant believe that no one has started a thread to dish about the latest Challenge!! icon_eek.gificon_surprised.gif

Well to start, please guys no bashing, just discussion!

I really liked the idea of the challenge! Its clever, and actually I REALLY liked the fact that they asked the decorators to express themselves in cake. That was really neat! Everyone had a gorgeous cake, even Michelle, who got voted off the island icon_smile.gif.

I loved Bronwen's cake, it was just so Bronwen, totally her, totally beautiful. Elisa's cake was gorgeous too, I did not know that she used to be a clothing designer! All I can say about James is OMG those flowers were simply stunning. Courtney's cake was all topsy turvy and really fun and sweet. Michelle's cake was very classy and simplistic, but that was part of its charm, sometimes simply classy is just what the doctor ordered.

And Mary Maher, would have to be my cake crush! She is just amazing! Her cake was a giant M that defied gravity! It was a mixture of Italy and Mexico and it just worked. It was definitely my favorite.

What did everyone else think of the challenge?

2 replies
shannon100 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
shannon100 Posted 6 Apr 2009 , 11:06pm
post #2 of 3
Jayde Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Jayde Posted 6 Apr 2009 , 11:42pm
post #3 of 3

I know, thanks... I have already joined the discussion in the General forum, and posted there about my mistake...

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%