I Think I'm Supposed To Feel Guilty......

Lounge By juleskaye518 Updated 7 Apr 2009 , 1:26pm by kakeladi

juleskaye518 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
juleskaye518 Posted 6 Apr 2009 , 9:26pm
post #1 of 6

...I made a batch of home made, like from scratch, chocolate eclairs. So I filled and frosted about 2/3's of the little things and got tired of the process. Soooooo, I tore up the remaining shells, tossed that with the remaining creame, and drizzled the remaining chocolate over the top of it all. So all that remains is my skinny jeans on the floor, where I had to leave them after eating half the bowl!!!!

5 replies
veejaytx Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
veejaytx Posted 6 Apr 2009 , 9:53pm
post #2 of 6

You really should feel guilty...you didn't even offer any to us! I would have come right over!

That sounds disgustingly delicious!

kaat Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kaat Posted 6 Apr 2009 , 11:05pm
post #3 of 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by veejaytx

You really should feel guilty...you didn't even offer any to us! I would have come right over!

Uh... yeah! Guilty for the above and also for the "skinny jeans" comment. "My big ol' jeans" would have been preferable! icon_lol.gif

xstitcher Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
xstitcher Posted 7 Apr 2009 , 2:22am
post #4 of 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaat

Quote:
Originally Posted by veejaytx

Uh... yeah! Guilty for the above and also for the "skinny jeans" comment. "My big ol' jeans" would have been preferable! icon_lol.gif

Jeans, did somebody say jeans??? Don't you know your supposed to wear sweats with elastic bands???? icon_lol.gif

kaat Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kaat Posted 7 Apr 2009 , 11:36am
post #5 of 6

icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

kakeladi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kakeladi Posted 7 Apr 2009 , 1:26pm
post #6 of 6

And you have the nerve to come on here and insult us all w/the knowledge you didn't share!!!!!!!!!!???????!!!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%