Help With Minnie Mouse Cake

Decorating By tab26852 Updated 10 Apr 2009 , 3:24am by tab26852

tab26852 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tab26852 Posted 6 Apr 2009 , 4:55pm
post #1 of 5

can any one give me a good idea or a piture of how to do a minnie mouse cake without using the minnie mouse pan? I need to make a cake to serve about 50 for my Grandaughters 2nd birthday next month.

4 replies
samantha22c Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
samantha22c Posted 7 Apr 2009 , 9:06pm
post #2 of 5

I would say to try a frozen buttercream transfer. All you have to do is print out a photo of minnie mouse you like. The directions are on the website articles. It's a simple technique with great results.

You can make minnie small and place her on a larger cake with a cute red and white polka dot border. Good luck.

kcmarie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kcmarie Posted 9 Apr 2009 , 6:58pm
post #3 of 5

I did a minnie mouse cake by using a 2-layer round 8" cake with 2- 4" round cakes for ears. That would not be big enough, but you could use a 12" round with 6" ears or something like that. I drew her face right on the larger round cake and stuck a fondant bow on top.

solascakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tab26852 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tab26852 Posted 10 Apr 2009 , 3:24am
post #5 of 5

Thanks for the ideas for the minnie mouse cake. I have only been doing cakes for a few months so I hope it turns out. I've been busy this week I had 7 easter cakes to do this week.I haven't had much time to look around for any pictures your advice will help alot.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%