Rosie2 Posted 7 Apr 2009 , 3:56am
post #31 of 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by paulstonia

Quote:
Originally Posted by pouchet82

Tell her to go to Costco....only costs a finger

I just want to know which finger you give them icon_lol.gif

icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

CristyInMiami Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CristyInMiami Posted 7 Apr 2009 , 6:18am
post #32 of 38

You guys/girls are too much!

I knew I would get a good laugh from this! Makes me feel better about that email!! icon_lol.gificon_biggrin.gificon_lol.gif

Rosie2 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Rosie2 Posted 11 Apr 2009 , 8:46pm
post #33 of 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by CristyInMiami

You guys/girls are too much!

I knew I would get a good laugh from this! Makes me feel better about that email!! icon_lol.gificon_biggrin.gificon_lol.gif

Good thing you got a good laugh about the whole thing...I did too LOL icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif

lostincake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lostincake Posted 11 Apr 2009 , 9:01pm
post #34 of 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by CristyInMiami

[I did however have this one lady order a cake and I told her it was $210. She asked if I can leave it at $200. STupid me to not lose $200 told her ok. SHe then pulls up in her BMW SUV, ironed out nails, fresh mani and pedi, designer everything and she was stingy with $10?!?! I was beyond pissed!

Perhaps her way of doing things is how she is able to afford these toys icon_confused.gificon_lol.gif

Housemouse Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Housemouse Posted 13 Apr 2009 , 9:42am
post #35 of 38

In these pressed times... if someone asks what you'll knock off a price for cash - tell them 'A top tier or two'....

Rosie2 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Rosie2 Posted 13 Apr 2009 , 4:58pm
post #36 of 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by Housemouse

In these pressed times... if someone asks what you'll knock off a price for cash - tell them 'A top tier or two'....

icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_lol.gifthumbs_up.gif

solascakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
solascakes Posted 13 Apr 2009 , 5:12pm
post #37 of 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by Housemouse

My point exactly,i just tell customers,oh you want to pay a lower price,that's fine just order a smaller cake and let me know when you decide. icon_twisted.gif

CristyInMiami Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CristyInMiami Posted 13 Apr 2009 , 5:17pm
post #38 of 38

Just to update you guys I told her what these type of cakes go for and I haven't heard back.

Before I knew anything about cakes I went to look for a fondantc cake for my baby shower and they started at $2.75 per serving plus design and I was FLABBERGASTED and honestly ended up with a hideous WALMART cake!

BUt now I know that was a HUGE deal.

*Kicks herself* icon_cry.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%