I Finally Got My Mixer!!

Decorating By BakerzJoy Updated 5 Apr 2009 , 9:06pm by classiccake

BakerzJoy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
BakerzJoy Posted 5 Apr 2009 , 8:22pm
post #1 of 5

I have been wanting and needing a stand mixer for years. I have burned out 3 hand mixers and knew I needed to get one. Well QVC had the Kitchen Aid Professional 600 on sale for $299 last week and my mother in law cleared a cd and bought me one. I am so exstatic!! It came on Wednesday and I got it in the nickle pearl which matches my stainless steel appliances and black granite counter tops. I keep starring at it as if it's a brand new baby. I just had to share my awesome news. God is Good, what a blessing. Oh, and I think I'll try it out in a little while with something sweet. icon_biggrin.gifthumbs_up.gificon_surprised.gificon_wink.gif

4 replies
audrey0522 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
audrey0522 Posted 5 Apr 2009 , 8:27pm
post #2 of 5

Wow, I want your mother-in-law!!

pattycakesnj Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
pattycakesnj Posted 5 Apr 2009 , 8:30pm
post #3 of 5

congrats and now to go with the new KA, get the beater blade (it continuosly scrapes the side of the bowl while mixing) I love it and it comes in different sizes to go with the different KA

frostedbliss Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
frostedbliss Posted 5 Apr 2009 , 8:39pm
post #4 of 5

I am so happy for you! My KA is starting to give out on me and I am so sad! It has been a really good mixer and I feel like I'm losing an old buddy icon_redface.gif ....corny I know, but I love this ol' thing. Enjoy your new KA and give your MIL a big hug!

classiccake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
classiccake Posted 5 Apr 2009 , 9:06pm
post #5 of 5

Take you KA and get it repaired if it is giving you problems! I have one I have had repaired 3 times, and it still runs like new. They are easily repaired by a small appliance repair shop and much less expensive then replacing! They have lots of miles....but we cakers put alot of miles on them.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%