Prayers And Good Thoughts Needed

Lounge By Butterpatty Updated 4 Apr 2009 , 3:59am by hummingbird59

Butterpatty Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Butterpatty Posted 3 Apr 2009 , 4:04am
post #1 of 9

Several years back, I fought and survived Stage IV cancer. There is now suspicion that it could be back. I am having first round of testing this Friday morning. Please say a prayer for me and my family. My husband just fought his own cancer battle 3 years ago and now the thought that it could be hitting one of us again is rough. I strongly rely on my Beloved Savior but must admit that I am struggling with a heavy heart tonight. Please pray for my emotional and spiritual strength also. I haven't been a member here very long, but you ladies have been a source of fun, advice, creativity spark, and backbone strengthing icon_wink.gif for me.

8 replies
Suzycakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Suzycakes Posted 3 Apr 2009 , 4:12am
post #2 of 9

If God bring you to it - He will bring you through it!!

My prayers are with you and your family.

Keep your faith!!

Suze

mustang1964 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mustang1964 Posted 3 Apr 2009 , 6:38am
post #3 of 9

I am so sorry you are going through this. I pray that God will strengthen you and carry you through this. Lean on him, he is there for you.

-K8memphis Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
-K8memphis Posted 3 Apr 2009 , 11:47am
post #4 of 9

Prayng for you, Patty!

My neice just beat pancreatic cancer and think about Lance Armstrong. He beat cancer then he won the first of seven Tour de France's.

Deb_ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Deb_ Posted 3 Apr 2009 , 12:20pm
post #5 of 9

I will absolutely add you to my prayer list Patty.

May God bless and strengthen you through this very difficult time!
(((((hugs))))
Deb

P.S. Remember whenever you need a shoulder to cry on, we're all just a click away! icon_smile.gif Good luck this morning, I'll be thinking about you!

beck30 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
beck30 Posted 3 Apr 2009 , 12:37pm
post #6 of 9

I will pray for you! I just lost my daddy back in oct. to this horable disease. I believe he could have beat it but he had a knot on neck for 20 years before he got it checked and It turned out to be cancer. I know god will be with you! Let us know how it turns out.

kakeladi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kakeladi Posted 3 Apr 2009 , 11:58pm
post #7 of 9

Butterpatty.......prayers for your strength and grace to go thru this with His help. It's never easy to go thru adversity but God has a reason He is allowing this. My prayer is that they will NOT find anything wrong!

mkolmar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mkolmar Posted 4 Apr 2009 , 2:59am
post #8 of 9

Lots of prayers coming your way!

hummingbird59 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
hummingbird59 Posted 4 Apr 2009 , 3:59am
post #9 of 9

Just wanted to say that my prayers are with you. I am also a cancer survivor and I know there is always that little underlying fear of going through that again. Put your faith in God and no matter the test results He will see you through. I pray for comfort and peace for you and your family. Please let us know what you find out and pm me if you just need an extra shoulder.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%