Need To Know Which Will Hold Up Better..

Decorating By CakesIMake Updated 1 Apr 2009 , 12:49am by CakesIMake

CakesIMake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CakesIMake Posted 31 Mar 2009 , 10:30pm
post #1 of 3

I am planning on making the m&m easter cake((i'm sure you have all seen it)) What do you think would hold up better, gumpaste or chocolate? I'm thinking((actually hoping)) it's gumpaste,but I thought I would ask first because I have not worked with chocolate yet. TIA!

2 replies
Cakeonista Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Cakeonista Posted 31 Mar 2009 , 10:42pm
post #2 of 3

i plan on making this cake next week also and I have pm'd one of the creators and I believe it is fondant. Thats what I will be using to cover mine. I will probably make the ears from gumpaste ahead of time and make them dry. Are the ears what you were asking about to begin with?????

CakesIMake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CakesIMake Posted 1 Apr 2009 , 12:49am
post #3 of 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by mariu

i plan on making this cake next week also and I have pm'd one of the creators and I believe it is fondant. Thats what I will be using to cover mine. I will probably make the ears from gumpaste ahead of time and make them dry. Are the ears what you were asking about to begin with?????

yes, I was asking about the ears ...sorry I was in a hurry while I was typing that. Gumpaste it is then! I was going to start baking this cake either tonight or tomorrow & just wasn't absolutely sure about the ears. Thanks for your reply! Good luck to both of us! Let me know when you post yours I would love to see it! icon_biggrin.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%