Guess What Dh Did For Me Now????

Business By mommicakes Updated 31 Mar 2009 , 5:23pm by KookieKris

mommicakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mommicakes Posted 31 Mar 2009 , 2:08pm
post #1 of 5

Gotta love him to pieces. I told him about Wedding Cake Design Pro, and how I was looking into how it worked, and guess what??? YUP!! icon_biggrin.gif He bought it for me last night. Now, I not only can sketch for my brides, but they can watch while we design on the computer together at my studio. icon_biggrin.gif I guess I am going to have to keep him. I am so lucky!!! Thanks for letting me tell you all about it.

Donna

4 replies
staceyboots Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
staceyboots Posted 31 Mar 2009 , 2:17pm
post #2 of 5

That is so cool!!

Happy sketching! icon_smile.gif

sambugjoebear Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sambugjoebear Posted 31 Mar 2009 , 5:05pm
post #3 of 5

That was very sweet of him! And here I though my hubby was sweet buying me alcohol when I was having a bad decorating night last week.. LOL.

He's a keeper! Let us know how you like the program. I'm kinda interested in it too.

newmansmom2004 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
newmansmom2004 Posted 31 Mar 2009 , 5:22pm
post #4 of 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by sambugjoebear

That was very sweet of him! And here I though my hubby was sweet buying me alcohol when I was having a bad decorating night last week.. LOL.

LMAO!!! icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif And here I thought only our very bestest cake girlfriends did things like that!

Donna, you do have a very sweet better half - love to know how you like the program after you've had a chance to play with it!

Julie

KookieKris Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KookieKris Posted 31 Mar 2009 , 5:23pm
post #5 of 5

Good for you ~ it's always a relief when you realize you picked a winner!
Please do keep us informed on the program!! icon_smile.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%