How Do I Upload A Avatiar From Here??

Decorating By cakebaker1957 Updated 30 Mar 2009 , 8:50pm by Frankyola

cakebaker1957 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakebaker1957 Posted 30 Mar 2009 , 5:19pm
post #1 of 8

Was trying to update my files and want to know how i upload a Avatiar from this site or do i need my own, which im really limited to right now
Thanks

7 replies
Cakepro Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Cakepro Posted 30 Mar 2009 , 5:27pm
post #2 of 8

You have a selection of avatars to choose from that are already provided by this site, or you can upload your own.

Look over there to the left ~ see the lavendar box that says "My Account?" Click on the very first link, which is "My Forum Info." From that page (at the very bottom), you will be able to choose or upload an avatar.

Hope that helps! icon_smile.gif

cakebaker1957 Posted 30 Mar 2009 , 5:33pm
post #3 of 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cakepro

You have a selection of avatars to choose from that are already provided by this site, or you can upload your own.

Look over there to the left ~ see the lavendar box that says "My Account?" Click on the very first link, which is "My Forum Info." From that page (at the very bottom), you will be able to choose or upload an avatar.

Hope that helps! icon_smile.gif

Thanks i tried it but it never brought anything up sorry spelled Avatar wrong(:

Cakepro Posted 30 Mar 2009 , 5:41pm
post #4 of 8

From the "My Forum Info" page, did you click "Show Gallery" at the very bottom of the page? Is that what you mean, that no avatars came up that were already available for you to use?

cakebaker1957 Posted 30 Mar 2009 , 6:20pm
post #5 of 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cakepro

From the "My Forum Info" page, did you click "Show Gallery" at the very bottom of the page? Is that what you mean, that no avatars came up that were already available for you to use?

Yes i did click show gallery but nothing happened i tried several times last night and same ole thing,

Frankyola Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Frankyola Posted 30 Mar 2009 , 7:35pm
post #6 of 8

Hi cakebaker I send a PM to you!! thumbs_up.gif

Cakepro Posted 30 Mar 2009 , 8:29pm
post #7 of 8

I love your new avatar, cakebaker1957!!

Was that your doing, Frankyola? Yours is lovely too. icon_smile.gif

Frankyola Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Frankyola Posted 30 Mar 2009 , 8:50pm
post #8 of 8

Thank you so much cakepro, my avatar it is a present from my Dear friend MinaLove, I love she is soooo good making avatars thumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gif and my signature it is a little logo that I designed for my contracts but the letters are so small because I can't upload it little biger icon_sad.gif , but on the top right side it say's Frankyia's and on the little banner says Sweet Creations thumbs_up.gif I hope you guys like it I haven't use it yet so comments will be apreciated, I just want to start my business little by little thumbs_up.gif . I am glad that cakebaker1957 like the avatar thumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gif

Have a wonderful day girls thumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%