Creative_chika Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Creative_chika Posted 29 Mar 2009 , 5:03am
post #1 of 20

Care to share where you get/buy your buisness cards? icon_smile.gif

19 replies
CakeDiva73 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CakeDiva73 Posted 29 Mar 2009 , 5:03am
post #2 of 20

Vistaprint.com is the coolest site on the planet!!

Edited to add:

oops, except for CakeCentral, of course!! icon_smile.gif

liv6 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
liv6 Posted 29 Mar 2009 , 5:22am
post #3 of 20

I've used overnightprints.com to buy business cards and other stuff many time. They're awesome. They offer instant online proofs, unbelievable prices on full color front and back, and I don't think I've ever had to pay shipping. Plus it's all delivered in under a week.
The only downside is if you ever have to call customer service it take a long time before you get a live person on the phone.

tammy712 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tammy712 Posted 29 Mar 2009 , 5:24am
post #4 of 20

I got mine from 123print.com

pipe-dreams Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
pipe-dreams Posted 29 Mar 2009 , 5:29am
post #5 of 20

Another vistaprint fan here! They are awesome...very affordable, very professional, fast delivery. Mine said 2 week delivery, and it came in 7 days.

janelwaters Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
janelwaters Posted 29 Mar 2009 , 5:38am
post #6 of 20

I got my husbands business cards from vistaprint - they have really cute designs or you can upload your own and a bunch of their stuff is free! I LIKE FREE!!

CakeDiva73 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CakeDiva73 Posted 29 Mar 2009 , 6:16am
post #7 of 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by janelwaters

I got my husbands business cards from vistaprint - they have really cute designs or you can upload your own and a bunch of their stuff is free! I LIKE FREE!!

omg, the only stuff I order from them is "free"! You only pay shipping - they have postcards, pens, hats, keychains, flyers, brochures....oh yeah, they have business cards too. icon_lol.gif

me likie the free stuff.

MissBaritone Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MissBaritone Posted 29 Mar 2009 , 6:22am
post #8 of 20

I also use vistaprint. Nice to see we can get the free stuff both sides of the atlantic.

CakeForte Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CakeForte Posted 29 Mar 2009 , 6:30am
post #9 of 20

i like overnightprints.com over VP b/c of the quality. I always get compliments on my card.

rushing Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
rushing Posted 29 Mar 2009 , 1:27pm
post #10 of 20

Have you tried etsy .com? Just put "business cards" in the search box. They might not be the cheapest, but you can work closely with the seller, and help out "the little man" at the same time. I'd check them out, but be careful - the site is very addicting! thumbs_up.gif

dsevans Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dsevans Posted 29 Mar 2009 , 3:04pm
post #11 of 20

i have used vista print and they are good but i have come recently to like zazzle better

stephaniescakenj Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
stephaniescakenj Posted 29 Mar 2009 , 3:17pm
post #12 of 20

I actually make my own. I have publisher on my computer and I just downloaded some cake clipart and made it in there. Bought the business cards from staples and I just print them on my printer.

leah_s Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
leah_s Posted 29 Mar 2009 , 4:33pm
post #13 of 20

Another Vista Print fan. I get biz cards, postcards, note pads, pens, hats, rubber stamps - but only on the free offers, of course.

Mencked Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Mencked Posted 29 Mar 2009 , 4:39pm
post #14 of 20

Ditto on the Vista Print vote...you just can't beat free! And their quality is really great!

kimmyboo925 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kimmyboo925 Posted 29 Mar 2009 , 4:48pm
post #15 of 20

Another fan of Vista... got my order yesterday... love them.. and love FREE... except the shipping..

cambo Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cambo Posted 29 Mar 2009 , 4:52pm
post #16 of 20

Another vistaprint fan here! I printed my own for a LONG time and finally got tired of the time and expense! It's much cheaper to buy them...and you can't beat FREE! I just paid shipping also! I think I paid under $20 for 2,000 cards....that's $.01 per card!!!!

stephaniescakenj Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
stephaniescakenj Posted 29 Mar 2009 , 5:08pm
post #17 of 20

does anyone use them for websites?

SweetSweetCreations Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SweetSweetCreations Posted 30 Mar 2009 , 3:39am
post #18 of 20

I am a vista print fan as well. I have had 2 clients order a cakes to match my business cards.

Creative_chika Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Creative_chika Posted 30 Mar 2009 , 4:11am
post #19 of 20

Thanks for the man responses. I made my order with "obviously" the favorit: vistaprint.com, and the cards were very cheap and soooo cute!!!

stephaniescakenj: I thought about getting my website with them, but Microsoft Office gives you a full year free and then you only pay (aprox.) $14.00 anually.

sparklynne Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sparklynne Posted 30 Mar 2009 , 4:27am
post #20 of 20

I also use Vista Print. icon_smile.gif I have gotten more contacts since using my new cards and they hold up better for me than the ones I use to print myself. I also was able to upload my logo and have car magnets made. Now I just slap my magnet on the side of my delivery vehicle and it is great! Not only is it advertising for me but it also lets people know that there may be a cake being transported therefor I may not be travelling very fast icon_smile.gifthumbs_up.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%