I'm In Love With My Mailman!!!!

Decorating By Chippi Updated 27 Mar 2009 , 6:24pm by sadsmile

Chippi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Chippi Posted 27 Mar 2009 , 4:48pm
post #1 of 8

......he's delivering my FIRST AIRBRUSH IN 3 DAYS!!! LOL

I ordered the Aztek 4709 set from Bear Air. I been searching for couple weeks now and they had the best price on it plus you also get a video. I am going to pick up some coloring books this weekend to practice on.

I also ordered a compressor from Harborfreight.com, I got the Central Pneumatic 40PSI w/ air trap and psi adjuster, it was 69.99. Anyone have this compressor? Any info on airbrushing would be awesome!

I"M so excited!

Chippi!

7 replies
londonpeach Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
londonpeach Posted 27 Mar 2009 , 4:52pm
post #2 of 8

I bet you can't wait icon_wink.gif
My hubby bought me one as a surprise on Sunday (not the one I had chosen but a good starter), I haven't used it yet though as I making a wedding cake for tomorrow and another one for the 9th April.
So i'm all excited and want to get spraying icon_biggrin.gif

sadsmile Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sadsmile Posted 27 Mar 2009 , 4:52pm
post #3 of 8

I am green over here! I want one soo badly! My husband says that is the next big tool for me...icon_smile.gif maybe next month.

beck30 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
beck30 Posted 27 Mar 2009 , 4:58pm
post #4 of 8

Mine is a central pneumatic from harbor freight and I love it but I dont like the other part to it. I need to do some hunting.

Chippi Posted 27 Mar 2009 , 6:12pm
post #5 of 8

OMGGGG Beck30......I am from Parkersburg, WV! I went to south high school. I live in Oklahoma now! small world! PM me if you get time.

Kathy aka Chippi

Chippi Posted 27 Mar 2009 , 6:18pm
post #6 of 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by londonpeach

I bet you can't wait icon_wink.gif
My hubby bought me one as a surprise on Sunday (not the one I had chosen but a good starter), I haven't used it yet though as I making a wedding cake for tomorrow and another one for the 9th April.
So i'm all excited and want to get spraying icon_biggrin.gif

That was really nice of your hubby! Can't wait to see your wedding cakes if you have time to post! icon_smile.gif

Sadsmile a green pig wouldn't be a pretty site! I dunno all piggy's are cute. Hope you get one soon, I'll tell the Easter bunny for ya! icon_smile.gif

Chippi

Chippi Posted 27 Mar 2009 , 6:21pm
post #7 of 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by sadsmile

I am green over here! I want one soo badly! My husband says that is the next big tool for me...icon_smile.gif maybe next month.

BTW, that present cake you did was awesomeeeeeee! I need to get a fondant extruder, after seeing what you did with the tassles! icon_smile.gif

sadsmile Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sadsmile Posted 27 Mar 2009 , 6:24pm
post #8 of 8

I have the cheepy crome metal push syringe kind...I think I need to upgrade! My hand still hurts!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%