Popular Photos

Decorating By jouj Updated 27 Mar 2009 , 8:31pm by jouj

jouj Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jouj Posted 27 Mar 2009 , 4:36pm
post #1 of 5

Hi, I noticed that my Easter pictures NEVER showed up in the "Popular Easter Photos" section on the front page!! It's the same with my Valentines and Christmas photos. Did anyone notice the same thing with their photos?

PS: 2 of my Easter photos have been favorited 49 and 55 times, so favorites is not the reason.

Thank You.

4 replies
brincess_b Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
brincess_b Posted 27 Mar 2009 , 6:57pm
post #2 of 5

maybe you just miss it when you are online? i dont know how the popular thing works though.
xx

justsweet Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
justsweet Posted 27 Mar 2009 , 7:15pm
post #3 of 5

Their are so many photos on CC not all will make it to the popular section. I have seen photos that have favorites of 100, or even 300. I was just looking at an cake from over a year ago that was marked favorite from 396 CC's. Also, the images do not stay long on the front page. Be happy that someone marked your cake a favorite, that is something good.

jouj Posted 27 Mar 2009 , 8:28pm
post #4 of 5

Thanks for your replies.
brincess_b: I might have missed my cakes and cookies, but as I said before, I have NEVER seen any of my work in this section.
justsweet: I know that there are so many photos that some of them might not get the chance to be seen on the front page, but there are some photos, showing up on the front page 3 times in the past few days.

jouj Posted 27 Mar 2009 , 8:31pm
post #5 of 5

YAAAAAY, party.gif I just saw one of myphotos on the front page, for the first time!!! icon_biggrin.gif
I don't know if my post had anything to do with this, but I'm happy.

Thanks everyone.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%