Cake Mixes .75 Cents !!!

Decorating By mcdonald Updated 29 Mar 2009 , 12:14am by Liniti

mcdonald Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mcdonald Posted 26 Mar 2009 , 4:36pm
post #1 of 7

Anyone in the dfw area... Tom Thumb has DH cake mixes on sale for .75 cents... if you buy 10...

I go to Walmart with the ad and they match their price so I went and scraped up a lot of white and chocolate!!!

Just wanted to share the info to everyone!!

6 replies
redpanda Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
redpanda Posted 26 Mar 2009 , 6:06pm
post #2 of 7

Vons/Pavillions in my area (around Los Angeles, CA) has the DH mixes for .75 each if you buy ten items that are part of their promotion. The promotion is that you can mix and match 10 of the $1.25 sale items, and they'll give you an additional $5 off, which brings the items down to .75.

This included a bunch of the bottled drinks (Snapple, Fuze), pasta, Rice A Roni, and a number of other things.

jennafezz Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jennafezz Posted 26 Mar 2009 , 7:15pm
post #3 of 7

Is that still going on? I know it was going on last week (Safeway in N. Ca), I bought like 30.

Sweet Baby Ray's (best BBQ sauce ever) is also in the same deal!

redpanda Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
redpanda Posted 27 Mar 2009 , 4:42am
post #4 of 7

According to what I read on the Vons site, it goes until Tuesday, 3/31. I did a HUGE shopping this morning, buying a total of 40 items in the promotion. (There were different prices, but all were buy 10 get another $5 off.)

SusanaDalia Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SusanaDalia Posted 27 Mar 2009 , 10:54pm
post #5 of 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcdonald

Anyone in the dfw area... Tom Thumb has DH cake mixes on sale for .75 cents... if you buy 10...

I go to Walmart with the ad and they match their price so I went and scraped up a lot of white and chocolate!!!

Just wanted to share the info to everyone!!

Do they price match at the register, or do they make you go through the customer service line to give you a refund after the fact? I haven't ever done it before.

curiegas Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
curiegas Posted 29 Mar 2009 , 12:11am
post #6 of 7

You can do it at the register. Just show the cashier the ad and the items you are price matching. If the cashier is not familiar, make sure you ask them to call a CSM so they price match. The only things they do not price match is if it is a certain percent off and not showing the price.

Cecilia

Liniti Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Liniti Posted 29 Mar 2009 , 12:14am
post #7 of 7

I'm glad to see that the stores are willing to help us all out during this economy crisis. I'll have to be on the lookout for some sales like that in my area. Thanks for the heads up!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%