Children's Baptist Dedication Cake...need Ideas.

Decorating By Mamacitadedos Updated 25 Mar 2009 , 5:50pm by samantha22c

Mamacitadedos Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Mamacitadedos Posted 24 Mar 2009 , 7:33pm
post #1 of 2

Hi everyone. I'm new to the site and could not find any topics that would help me with my problem. So here goes...
On Mother's Day this year (so in about a month & a half) my husband and I will be participating at a Dedication Ceremony for our 5 1/2 year old son and 1 1/2 year old daughter. We plan on having a party in honor of the occassion with their GodParents and other family and close friends. All together there will be about 20-25 people, including us. I know I'm going to be making a cake for the occassion, and yes decorating it (which I've been doing here and there for about 8 years so I kinda know what I'm doing but not totally). I'm drawing a total blank for a cake idea. It will probably be chocolate since that is my son's favorite kind (and well my daughter has Mommy's sweet tooth so isn't picky). I don't want to just do a cross since it's not an actual baptism. Any ideas would be absolutely lovely and welcomed. Thanks for the help.

1 reply
samantha22c Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
samantha22c Posted 25 Mar 2009 , 5:50pm
post #2 of 2

You could make a really beautiful stain glass window like you see in a church. It would be colorful and totally unique.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%