Roses. Rosebuds. Wedding Scrolls. Stencils

Decorating By angellang Updated 21 Mar 2009 , 3:51pm by Mme_K

angellang Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
angellang Posted 21 Mar 2009 , 5:39am
post #1 of 6

I know this is a lot to be asking. I know I have seem them on here before (the net that is) but can't seem to find them now. I am looking a video on how to do a rose on a stick, and rosebuds peroid (I forgot how) And I am also looking a video on stencil the side of the cake I have the one that shows me how to do the top. But I have seen it about a month ago and can't seem to find it now. And a good place where I could get some free weddind scrolls please I would be so very thankful

5 replies
enoid Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
enoid Posted 21 Mar 2009 , 12:27pm
post #2 of 6

I can't help you with the roses but if you type scroll template in the search box there are some on here. HTH

hallow3 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
hallow3 Posted 21 Mar 2009 , 12:32pm
post #3 of 6

you tube has a lot of video's for roses on a stick and a wealth of videos for stenciling. I just saw on on CC in the Article section here where they added a new on for stenciling on the sides. Good luck

Caths_Cakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Caths_Cakes Posted 21 Mar 2009 , 12:42pm
post #4 of 6

yup, there definately here and on youtube( at the least the roses ones are ) and the stencils are here, i watched them the other day! lol

butterfly831915 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
butterfly831915 Posted 21 Mar 2009 , 12:52pm
post #5 of 6

Yep youtube. I love it, I find myself lost on there all the time. Usually say just watching this one and then three hours later, oh no cake is still in the box and not in the over. Yikes...

Mme_K Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Mme_K Posted 21 Mar 2009 , 3:51pm
post #6 of 6

This is a link for roses on a stick. This woman is awesome.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1x2pkILr_g&NR=1

HTH.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%