Maybe You Know Who Posted This Cake?

Decorating By jlcotto Updated 25 Mar 2009 , 11:02pm by jlcotto

jlcotto Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jlcotto Posted 20 Mar 2009 , 11:54pm
post #1 of 5

Unfortunately, I cannot figure out how to upload a picture bc it was too large I think, but I think I can describe the cake in enough detail so that if you did it you can tell me you did, or you know who did....

The cake was 3 layers round the colors were brown, blue and green and the top layer was blue with some quilting on top. The top layer also had pink roses on it and a blue 30 on top. There are circles on the sides of the bottom layer and on the middle layer it looks like there is fondant in a snake like fashion up the sides of the cake. The cake is beautiful, and I forgot to save the user name of the person who did it, and I'd like to ask them some questions about their cake. If you did this cake, can you please email me at [email protected] and I'll email you a pic to confirm it's your cake.
I hope this is enough detail
Thanks! Jen Cotto

4 replies
enoid Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
enoid Posted 21 Mar 2009 , 12:15pm
post #2 of 5

Wish I could help, it sounds beautiful. Here's a bump.

Shamitha Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Shamitha Posted 22 Mar 2009 , 4:04am
post #3 of 5

Use this link to make your pictures smaller.
http://www.shrinkpictures.com

jlcotto Posted 25 Mar 2009 , 11:01pm
post #4 of 5

Let's see if this works....I took a picture of the word document with my camera, and uploaded the picture lol....this is the only way I could get it to work.
LL

jlcotto Posted 25 Mar 2009 , 11:02pm
post #5 of 5

If anyone knows who created that cake, or if you did it, please email me, see msg above. Thanks! Jen cotto

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%